#25 in the Coaches

Advertisement

Oh Lord Hugh honey , we could use anything good right now BUT .

Ranked team on a Friday night at BC National TV who has trouble with any and all things offensive .

It’s good but then again it wouldn’t take much for use to instantly relapse into offensive depression, were very sensitive right now not knowing who or what we are and offensively scared to test the playbook .

GOCANES

I think if people here are honest with them selves and put there pride aside , this weeks score predictions should be very interesting .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny how we lose to LSU and drop 14 spots. Meanwhile OSU looses to 3-3 Perdue and barely drops outta the top 10. What a jokes these rankings are every week

Advertisement
Funny how we lose to LSU and drop 14 spots. Meanwhile OSU looses to 3-3 Perdue and barely drops outta the top 10. What a jokes these rankings are every week
I think the biggest joke is Wisconsin who got stomped by Michigan and lost to a crap BYU team, at least Virginia is a much better team than BYU.

Who tf cares, we’re lucky to be to ranked at this point, who cares where Ohio St. ends up.
Yea because being #25 is what the expectations for the season was. I’m just pointing out the obvious bias against Miami. But you continue to be proud and beat your chest about THE MIGHTY TOP #25 HURRICANES

I think the biggest joke is Wisconsin who got stomped by Michigan and lost to a crap BYU team, at least Virginia is a much better team than BYU.
I haven’t seen BYU outside of that Wisconsin game so I can’t speak on the being any worse than Virginia, but I’ll take your word for it

Advertisement
I haven’t seen BYU outside of that Wisconsin game so I can’t speak on the being any worse than Virginia, but I’ll take your word for it

They lost by 25 to Utah State at home. Utah State, not Utah, just to be 100% clear.

Yea because being #25 is what the expectations for the season was. I’m just pointing out the obvious bias against Miami. But you continue to be proud and beat your chest about THE MIGHTY TOP #25 HURRICANES
Read my post. There is no chest beating going on, I said we are lucky to be ranked. We are 4-2 and got whipped by Virginia, yet some people are worried about “Miami bias” and where we are ranked in relation to others, like it even ***ing matters at this point.

That always happens week 1. They don't have much to look at. If we lost to LSU this week and they only have a loss against UF we would barely drop.

I could care less about the number next to the name, my only problem is the different kind of drops Miami takes versus other teams drops. LSU is hands down better than Perdue and BYU as the other poster said, and yet those teams didn’t suffer a fall like um. I’m not gonna sit here and cry ab it bc we’ve been playing like s*it. but you have to be blind if you don’t see it

Advertisement
Back