2022 25/25

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
"With offensive lineman Matthew McCoy officially enrolled at the school as of this past week, each member of the 25 man class is officially enrolled and on campus at Miami."

I think we take that for granted lately, as we've had a great track record of getting kids in these last few years. But a lot of schools take hits (LOL @ UF) each year when kids they sign don't make it in.

Congrats to Mario, the coaches and support staff. 25/25 in by the end of May is no joke.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That is really cool stuff. Important too. Get these kids in, start training them, and instill the discipline and the culture. This is where we have been lacking for the longest time. We get good/ highly rated all the time but they either don't make it in due to grades, show up a single year then regress, or flat out never show up and we're left with a ton of kids who had potential but never had the coaching staff to help them live up to it.

Hopefully, we can look back 2-3 years from now and see a big majority of these guys making an impact.

Advertisement
A full roster, a full 2022 class on campus headed into Summer and Fall camp, a loaded 2023 recruiting class. Future is :cool: .

Great to see all 25 are on campus and ready to embark upon their collegiate careers. I can’t wait for Fall practice, to see how far the elder statesmen have progressed in preparation for the upcoming season plus the young men who arrived in the 2022 calendar year and how they’ll contribute this season. Congrats to Mario & his staff for signing a great group and getting them all in Coral Gables ready to go.

Advertisement
"With offensive lineman Matthew McCoy officially enrolled at the school as of this past week, each member of the 25 man class is officially enrolled and on campus at Miami."

I think we take that for granted lately, as we've had a great track record of getting kids in these last few years. But a lot of schools take hits (LOL @ UF) each year when kids they sign don't make it in.

Congrats to Mario, the coaches and support staff. 25/25 in by the end of May is no joke.
Solid post. 👍

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back