- Joined
- May 21, 2018
- Messages
- 313
With the new updated rankings Miami now ranks #2 in the 247 team rankings. We have 4 5-stars according to them, the next closest team has 2. We are the only team with two commits in the top 10.
I believe 56, but I could be wrongWhat was Henderson before the updated rankings? He’s 54 on 247, and 22nd on the composite
Got it. I’m not sure why I always assumed he was a 5 Star on both sitesI believe 56, but I could be wrongWhat was Henderson before the updated rankings? He’s 54 on 247, and 22nd on the composite
Donte Wright got bumped up 3 spots.A few guys got bumps - Randle, Abrams, Jenkins. #3 class on composite.
93.07 class average, anything over 93 is elite so we land one of Jacobs/Henderson/MJC and we really set this mf off.
Kinda wild our back up plan QB, according to the gates, is ranked 9th.
Jenkins dropped a bit, Ayangbile moved inside the top 200 though.A few guys got bumps - Randle, Abrams, Wright, Ayangbile, Jenkins. #3 class on composite.
93.07 class average, anything over 93 is elite so we land one of Jacobs/Henderson/MJC and we really set this mf off.
Trae Taylor #1 on 247 at leastThey gave Abrams his 5th star and made him the #1Qb over haven
Going thru full list Ai'king and noah glover took dropsA few guys got bumps - Randle, Abrams, Wright, Ayangbile, Jenkins. #3 class on composite.
93.07 class average, anything over 93 is elite so we land one of Jacobs/Henderson/MJC and we really set this mf off.
Oh yea you right I didn’t see him at the bottomTrae Taylor #1 on 247 at leastThey gave Abrams his 5th star and made him the #1Qb over haven
i dont think they've had enough of an asswhooping...Donte Wright got bumped up 3 spots.
Take that UGA!
Don't tell 1/3 of the porsters here.Don't tell Pete
6 top 100 players and AJ Moved to the #2 LB ahead of Kaden Henderson.
I don’t get why Jenkins isn’t higher. He has the production, film, size, and athleticismJenkins dropped a bit, Ayangbile moved inside the top 200 though.A few guys got bumps - Randle, Abrams, Wright, Ayangbile, Jenkins. #3 class on composite.
93.07 class average, anything over 93 is elite so we land one of Jacobs/Henderson/MJC and we really set this mf off.