247 Sports National Recruiting

Advertisement

Thinks our class is going to fall apart. End of the show segment. We need to savagely troll them when Mario closes as Mario closes.

Yeah there’s no reason to even listen to this clip lol it’s one guy saying ‘yeah the odds are they won’t’ and then lists Mauigoa and Wayne as reasons they may flip because other teams will still recruit them lol

Yeah there’s no reason to even listen to this clip lol it’s one guy saying ‘yeah the odds are they won’t’ and then lists Mauigoa and Wayne as reasons they may flip because other teams will still recruit them lol
I thought the segment was a lil earlier so I had to suffer through them talking about Napier for 7 minutes and how he’s gonna finish fantastic

Thinks our class is going to fall apart. End of the show segment. We need to savagely troll them when Mario closes as Mario closes.

I'll admit I didn't follow how Mario's recruiting was going while he was at Oregon.
So my main question is this, regardless of how Oregon did on the field in any given year that he was there, good or bad, did any of his recruiting classes ever "fall apart?"

Just wondering why these guys seem to think this year's Miami class will. Because we're currently 5-5?
Didn't Cormani commit after the loss to Duke?

Maybe I'm just being a homer, but I'm thinking just the opposite will happen. I think we hold onto this class and actually add a few more key pieces. Close strong, finish with a top 7 or 8 class.

Advertisement
I'll admit I didn't follow how Mario's recruiting was going while he was at Oregon.
So my main question is this, regardless of how Oregon did on the field in any given year that he was there, good or bad, did any of his recruiting classes ever "fall apart?"

Just wondering why these guys seem to think this year's Miami class will. Because we're currently 5-5?
Didn't Cormani commit after the loss to Duke?

Maybe I'm just being a homer, but I'm thinking just the opposite will happen. I think we hold onto this class and actually add a few more key pieces. Close strong, finish with a top 7 or 8 class.
247 has been trying to push this narrative since the season started

michael-keaton.gif

247 has been trying to push this narrative since the season started

The only thing concerning is miami didnt get a commit after the fla st game, mario has always operated this way hiding terrible games with silent commit’s so that is concerning id like to see a commit before early signing day that would be great the podcast really didnt say anything at all, theres a reason so much smoke is in the air mario is working 24:7 right now holding this class together if we can get a commit before next month on a kid were battling for it would show great signs if not well its not a good sign at all

On a positive note we have been picking up some last ov’s for some kids that is huge

to explain commit rate having the last ov on a kid is 2-3x higher than the next to last ov to put it in perspective so having kids come here for their last ov is huge also if a kid takes another ov after your ov you have a 25-30% higher chance of losing him

Last edited:
Arent many of these commits EE? If their theory of the class falling apart is going to come to fruition..they got 30 days for their prediction to hold true..Including Thanksgiving week where most recruits will go silent.

Advertisement
The only thing concerning is miami didnt get a commit after the fla st game, mario has always operated this way hiding terrible games with silent commit’s so that is concerning id like to see a commit before early signing day that would be great the podcast really didnt say anything at all, theres a reason so much smoke is in the air mario is working 24:7 right now holding this class together if we can get a commit before next month on a kid were battling for it would show great signs if not well its not a good sign at all

On a positive note we have been picking up some last ov’s for some kids that is huge

to explain commit rate having the last ov on a kid is 2-3x higher than the next to last ov to put it in perspective so having kids come here for their last ov is huge also if a kid takes another ov after your ov you have a 25-30% higher chance of losing him
First of all, punctuation is your friend. Second of all, outside of Cormani, which was completely out of left field, we haven't landed a single recruit during the regular season so I have zero idea what you're talking about regarding Mario covering up losses with commits.

Miami rubbed their ****s in 247’s face when -

+Mauigoa committed on July 4th
+Jayden Wayne committed a week later
+Cormani McClain committed a few weeks ago.

It makes them all look like fools which is bad for business.
💯

They’re jaded. Our pulling kids despite on-field product just doesn’t match their desired reality.

They’ll be forced to talk about us come ESD.

Trusting Mario and Co to land Samson and pull some flips and shockers.

Advertisement
First of all, punctuation is your friend. Second of all, outside of Cormani, which was completely out of left field, we haven't landed a single recruit during the regular season so I have zero idea what you're talking about regarding Mario covering up losses with commits.

He asked about mario’s track record at ore with recruiting that is his track record and im not comcerned about punctuation, your obviously clueless from your statement do some research get a better understanding how everything works and report back to me at a later date that fact that you say cormani was out of left field is hillarious

yeah but it seems like they're not learning? bunch of idiots at 247 are still not only doubting who else we will bring in (like Okunlola, possibly other 5* as well as possible 3-4 other flips), but actually expecting him to lose some recruits...

I'm not sure how they can constantly call Mario an elite recruiter, complain about the "billionaire" funding our program, and then predict that we're going to sustain massive recruiting losses in the next month.. it seems like pure stupidity....

this - 247 lost a TON of cred (not that they should have much anyway)
they are an anti-Cane site until further notice.
take zero they have to say with any seriousness at all.

Advertisement
The only thing that bothers me about 247 is that its in combination with @Cribby pointing out just TODAY that UF "has been all over him (Bryant) of late trying to work a flip" and that although Miami is still in a good spot with Okunlola he's (Cryibby) "not naïve enough to say this is 100 percent done."

Personally I think 247 is hedging their bet. Predicting it now makes them look great if they're right and gives them the "never bet against Mario" out if they're wrong.

They've heard other schools want these guys and Miami **** the bed this season. And when you have to release podcasts and predict flips for site traffic as signing day approaches, from their POV Miami is an easy target.

this - 247 lost a TON of cred (not that they should have much anyway)
they are an anti-Cane site until further notice.
take zero they have to say with any seriousness at all.

****, almost forgot about the **** storm (relatively speaking) they went thru with the Wayne commitment.

Outside of getting it wrong, they also got dragged for f’ng around with the ratings and taking away his 5th star.

Moreover, they refuse to give in and keep dropping his rating in the face of him being better than almost all of the IMG DL on the filed.

The only thing that bothers me about 247 is that its in combination with @Cribby pointing out just TODAY that UF "has been all over him (Bryant) of late trying to work a flip" and that although Miami is still in a good spot with Okunlola he's (Cryibby) "not naïve enough to say this is 100 percent done."

Personally I think 247 is hedging their bet. Predicting it now makes them look great if they're right and gives them the "never bet against Mario" out if they're wrong.

They've heard other schools want these guys and Miami **** the bed this season. And when you have to release podcasts and predict flips for site traffic as signing day approaches, from their POV Miami is an easy target.
Anybody saying Okulola is done is straight up lying. Miami has been in a pretty good spot but he’s still listening to other NIL deals.

Anybody saying Okulola is done is straight up lying. Miami has been in a pretty good spot but he’s still listening to other NIL deals.
Its gonna be really interesting watching how it plays out with all the top guys. Especially after early signing day. Whoever is left is banking on a bidding war.

Advertisement
Back