247 releases 2013 Top 250

Advertisement
Stacy Coley has an intriguing ceiling. Great feet.

Do we have a shot with this kid? Seems like 2013 is loaded for WR's in South Florida which is whi I'm a bit confused by us taking as many as we are this season.

Advertisement
Best year for Dallas area talent - particularly some of the 'inner city' schools - in a while.

Wonder what our odds are with Kevin Olsen? Would be nice to lock up a stud QB recruit right away.

Wonder what our odds are with Kevin Olsen? Would be nice to lock up a stud QB recruit right away.

Came down here on his own dime for camp, his brother loved it here, and he is our top target.....so, gotta assume we got a decent shot. It won't be for lack of effort.

Advertisement
Stacy Coley has an intriguing ceiling. Great feet.

Do we have a shot with this kid? Seems like 2013 is loaded for WR's in South Florida which is whi I'm a bit confused by us taking as many as we are this season.

Big FSU fan
2325391476712853210.400_600r

Came down here on his own dime for camp, his brother loved it here, and he is our top target.....so, gotta assume we got a decent shot. It won't be for lack of effort.

His brother had a bombaso of a gf when I was in grad school there. Good lord. And, I don't even like blondes too much.

Advertisement
Coley and Cunningham are flat out studs. And I believe they both like us early, fwiw. Coley is a stud but there are some who like Cunningham better.

His brother had a bombaso of a gf when I was in grad school there. Good lord. And, I don't even like blondes too much.

His wife now

Coley and Cunningham are flat out studs. And I believe they both like us early, fwiw. Coley is a stud but there are some who like Cunningham better.

Not a Cunningham fan. Talented..yes. But I'm not going to lose any sleep if he goes elsewhere. On game day I'd take his teammate Kings over him.

Advertisement
Those kids from Immokalee on that list are going to Miami if offered. That is cane territory.

Advertisement
Back