247 Ranking of 2018 recruiting hauls by position

TheRichtShow

Sophomore
Premium
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
4,236
Thought this was interesting to see how we matched up nationally. We had a few groups ranked in the Top 5:

RB: #3
TE: #3
DB: #5

Seems like our WR class could have been in Top 5, and I also think it's laughable our TE group wasn't #1. The DB class being ranked Top 5 shows we got some really good ones, even with the misses

College football incoming freshmen 2018: Which schools signed the top QB, RB, WR classes


What’s more interesting is how we made #5 at DB and UGAy wasn’t even considered.
 
I thought the same as soon as I saw the rank. Such a joke.

If you use 247 own ranking (even though they underrated Mallory, we still avg out better than Georgia at TE. Look at Penn st WR list, yes Shorter is a beast but they're 2nd best WR is a 3* 76 ranked WR in the country. No way that group is better than Miami's. I don't understand how using their own personal rankings, not the composite, the list still don't match up unless its an individual writer's opinion or something
 
Back
Top