247 predicting 'Canes to finish season in Orlando

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1566775207301.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure hope not. Place was a **** hole. Missed the 1st quarter trying to get in. And got stuck in walking traffic trying to get to car.
Completely agree!! What an awful experience in that crap of a stadium! Will never attend a game there again!! Horrible!!!

Advertisement
We won’t win the Coastal because we can’t beat UVA. Probably a mediocre bowl again. I just hope we don’t get drilled by Wisconsin again. We’re way below their level.
What? Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. We will blow UVA out. We lost a trap game on the road against them last year where the team had figured Richt out and given up. I'll call it now - we will beat them by 20+ points this year.

UVA returns 8 starters from a top 20 defense and Miami's OL is a sieve butbwe're going to blow them out. Got it.
If they played us next week, I'd be far more concerned. They have one stud in their secondary and the rest of the D are well coached, but not spectacular. Look at their D and besides their one stud in the secondary, who would start on our D? Also, you must be convinced that our coaches will make no adjustments and no longer teach and coach up our players. You really believe that the OL we saw last night will be the same one we see against UVA? At home?

Advertisement
UVA returns 8 starters from a top 20 defense and Miami's OL is a sieve but we're going to blow them out. Got it.

Some of you deserve to get bombarded by doom and gloom.

I would like to think that our OL will solve some of its problems by that time.

If they played us next week, I'd be far more concerned. They have one stud in their secondary and the rest of the D are well coached, but not spectacular. Look at their D and besides their one stud in the secondary, who would start on our D? Also, you must be convinced that our coaches will make no adjustments and no longer teach and coach up our players. You really believe that the OL we saw last night will be the same one we see against UVA? At home?

Yes, I do believe we are doomed at OL in 2019. Can they improve? Maybe. But Greenard and Zuniga won't be the last capable pass rushers we'll face. We don't play in the Son Belt.

Searels completely screwed the pooch with that 2017 class featuring Herbert, Hillery, Dykstra. It's unimaginable how incapable they must be. Bad teams lose because of things like poor blocking and being undisciplined. Those things can be taught but apparently not overnight.

Yes, I do believe we are doomed at OL in 2019. Can they improve? Maybe. But Greenard and Zuniga won't be the last capable pass rushers we'll face. We don't play in the Son Belt.
Sorry you feel that way, but I suppose we'll find out soon enough. As always, I'll take a one point win we really didn't deserve over a respectably fought loss, but for the moment, I stand by my prediction. Of course, if we get 4 more games in and the OL is pretty much the same as last night, I'll be very nervous, but I don't believe Manny will allow that.

Advertisement
Sure hope not. Place was a **** hole. Missed the 1st quarter trying to get in. And got stuck in walking traffic trying to get to car.

I ended up going in through a hole in the fence and was able to bypass waiting in line. That was the worst stadium entrance situation I ever encountered. That had a gate just for ADA entry w/ a million ppl standing in line and nobody told you **** until you got close to the entrance.

Place sucked, the food sucked, the beer choices sucked. I was stuck in a parking garage for 2 freakin hours!

Advertisement
Back