247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

Advertisement
Mario has been there 6 years and hasn’t figured out a QB. I’m here to tell y’all that’s a major concern. They will lose at least 1 more game in the easiest division in cfb
Don’t they have a highly hyped, jake Garcia type freshman sitting behind brown?

Advertisement
Blake James is incompetent. How does someone like this hold a position as AD at THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!?

This **** is maddening!

UM's coming off 16 years of garbage coaching, a moronic board of trustees, a current president running the university into the ground, decades of athletic department incompetence and a string of athletic director flops; Hocutt and Eichorst using UM as stepping stone to other gigs; Dee serving as general counsel for a decade, before accidentally becoming AD for 15 years, when the inept Dave Maggard bailed for the '96 Olympics committee. UM hasn't had a real AD since Sam Jankovich.

The bigger question; why does anyone still believe the athletic director job at the University of Miami is anything more than the low-rent position that it is. Some of y'all have too high of an opinion of how this university is nationally viewed—what, because football was great a few decades ago and Shalala had a good medical department for five minutes?

UM has become a woke joke and is spiraling across the board.

Don’t they have a highly hyped, jake Garcia type freshman sitting behind brown?
They have a freshman who the fans think is the goods..just like some here think Jake was the better option ..good ole fan **** lol

Advertisement
The Adidas contract thing is a bad combo of funny/sad but it's just another bullet point in how incompetent the entire administration is. For an admin that cries poor every chance they get, very ironic they left cash out there due to not knowing the contract.
This type of negligence is fireable if Miami was humming in all sports.

Dont allow yourself to be tricked into thinking Blake shouldn't have known about the increase in pay from Adidas. Do we somehow believe Adidas snuck in a rider on the contract to give Miami more money???? NO! That was part of the negotiations.

The Adidas contract thing is a bad combo of funny/sad but it's just another bullet point in how incompetent the entire administration is. For an admin that cries poor every chance they get, very ironic they left cash out there due to not knowing the contract.
id highly recommend you guys listen to the last Navarro pod, they did a deep dive into the tax form that went online

Advertisement
At this point Blake has run out of boxes to check in order to get fired and is inventing new boxes yet remains untouchable at Miami. This is genuinely insanity. The University of Miami isn't a school, it's an insane asylum. WTF is going on??!?!?!

She supposedly doesn't want them in school in Miami nor around the football program.

This is one of those things that totally seems like message board BS. It seems like a total outsiders hopes and dreams to keep their coach based on no knowledge of South Florida. She doesn't want them at American Heritage? They couldn't live in Fort Lauderdale, completely away from anything Miami?

Advertisement
its the lawyers jobs to do that. that's why they have in house legal. id bet they're all standard form for the most part and the lawyer assumed the same.
false. this isn't a legal term, but a business term. very simple. if anyone makes more per year than us, we get adjusted upwards to match their deal. i'm sure this term was a highly negotiated point. he's the business guy, he's the one that should know what his competitors are doing and what deals they are striking. he's at fault. it's his contract.

This is one of those things that totally seems like message board BS. It seems like a total outsiders hopes and dreams to keep their coach based on no knowledge of South Florida. She doesn't want them at American Heritage? They couldn't live in Fort Lauderdale, completely away from anything Miami?

maybe they don't want to live and settle back in SFL after spending what 8 years away? also pine crest is better academically. ton of people who are from the area don't want anything to do with it after they leave.

I just go with what's on the clearance rack... ridiculous how much they charge for recycled plastic fibers...

Depends, but most certainly this kind of stuff I'm a penny pincher on. I value money and something I'm going to just wear around the house, outside, sporting, etc.... give me the sale. No shame in being frugal.

Advertisement
Back