247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

Advertisement
I don't think he looked great with Herbert and seeing how he looked immediately after w LAC, it appears that there was a lot of untapped potential for that Oregon offense with a kid as good as he is
Its because they run a heavy power run, rpo type offense. I like their OC moorehead his run designs are great, rooster and don would be big names and early draft picks but i hope they either bring in a passing game coordinator to put in more of a modern spread passing game with that or maybe keep likens around.

Thats one of my only second thoughts about mario, i dont think it'll be smart to put south Florida athletes in that system. And zo said he likes the heavy run offenses so if both are here it's most likely the way we'd go. We'll still win tho i just dont think thats made for Florida athletes

Because you all worshipped Shalala
73873BA4-67E5-47C7-A313-0974739F9D82.gif

Advertisement
Its because they run a heavy power run, rpo type offense. I like their OC moorehead his run designs are great, rooster and don would be big names and early draft picks but i hope they either bring in a passing game coordinator to put in more of a modern spread passing game with that or maybe keep likens around.

Thats one of my only second thoughts about mario, i dont think it'll be smart to put south Florida athletes in that system. And zo said he likes the heavy run offenses so if both are here it's most likely the way we'd go. We'll still win tho i just dont think thats made for Florida athletes
Mario has been there 6 years and hasn’t figured out a QB. I’m here to tell y’all that’s a major concern. They will lose at least 1 more game in the easiest division in cfb

Mario has been there 6 years and hasn’t figured out a QB. I’m here to tell y’all that’s a major concern. They will lose at least 1 more game in the easiest division in cfb
I didn't disagree, i just added context. That offense puts QBs in a box. If he adds some spread stuff QBs will be better because thats what alot of high schools are doing, thats why i hope he tweaks it if he is here with south Florida athletes

I didn't disagree, i just added context. That offense puts QBs in a box. If he adds some spread stuff QBs will be better because thats what alot of high schools are doing, thats why i hope he tweaks it if he is here with south Florida athletes
6 years shows HES not willing to do that . He’s fine playing good defense and plying ver conservative on offense. And very conservative w game day decisions..including questionable one. I was a Mario guy when we went with a Golden. But for the god of me I don’t get the hype based on what he’s done at Oregon. Man had ppl fooled that Herbert wasn’t like THAT because of the offense they run up there. It’s very U of M like imo.. that said I can’t ignor his recruiting

Advertisement
6 years shows HES not willing to do that . He’s fine playing good defense and plying ver conservative on offense. And very conservative w game day decisions..including questionable one. I was a Mario guy when we went with a Golden. But for the god of me I don’t get the hype based on what he’s done at Oregon. Man had ppl fooled that Herbert wasn’t like THAT because of the offense they run up there. It’s very U of M like imo.. that said I can’t ignor his recruiting
Its different ways to win in football, seem like that way has worked out for him to a degree. Me saying i hope he puts more spread in it doesn't mean he couldn't come here and win with it

And i think they hype is that while he's not perfect he checks alot of boxes for us ,he's still young in the head coaching field so there's room to grow like all coaches but he'd be a great hire for us and it'll be a big step forward for the program big picture wise

for me, if that's the case, then pass on both. I don't need former players around here trying to recreate their days

Jordan brand is all hype. Gear is ugly asf unless it’s retro.
the entire shoe industry is all hype. people just play favorites And claim quality (not pertaining to shoes but to clothing). its all the same. ive had it all and had negative experiences with it all. its cool. people can say that they like a certain logo to flash around. it really just comes down to that. as it pertains to recruiting, a good recruiting HC will make up for any negative perceptions Adidas has. were not getting shemar Stewart bc of our coaching and on field play not a logo on a. jersey or if the jersey stretches. ATM has no such issues. this isn't college basketball where it matters more due to the high school leagues. fact is, Adidas has funded a ton of stuff locally for football teams and has provided us camp gear pro day gear etc. more than what we've ever been given. you guys want tot talk about design? this version of our jersey is nicer than anything we've had since the change from 03. nike really took a **** on our designs and got lazy.

personally, id rather us go to UA

Advertisement
see I don't think these coaches are willing to change just bc of scenery. he clearly prefers this style of O. he chose both OCs to run that. its the same w stoops. it may work eventually but were gonna endure a lot of random losses before it does. that's why I prefer a Riley type hire. if all else fails or the QB sucks (Oregon), you know the HC will work magic with the dude to keep him productive.

geez, it's almost like changes need to be made...

I wonder if anyone is willing to step up to the plate and take on this challenge...
Even if that does happen, he or she will apparently already have people that will undermine him or her. The dysfunction seems pervasive and has layers.

Dang; OK.

But yeah; ball was clearly dropped. Regardless, this was an AD matter. He still should’ve had the wherewithal to have legal look over the contract to make sure all i’s were dotted & t’s crossed. A competently ran AD has all that in place. But hey, this is the same guy who paid $4m…..ahhhhh nvm.

I hear you and agree. I know that lawyers looked it over and it's their jobs to communicate what's in it. Maybe they did and maybe they didn't. Someone dropped the ball for sure. I wonder if they were retroactively paid.

Advertisement

Similar to Manny being here for 6 years and haven't figured out LBs... his specialty.

see I don't think these coaches are willing to change just bc of scenery. he clearly prefers this style of O. he chose both OCs to run that. its the same w stoops. it may work eventually but were gonna endure a lot of random losses before it does. that's why I prefer a Riley type hire. if all else fails or the QB sucks (Oregon), you know the HC will work magic with the dude to keep him productive.
All of cfb has random loses besides the obvious bro so if thats your concern then you won't like any hire we make.
And that offense can win games, it's not terrible i just have a preference. If we get more talent and a staff that can coach and develop we will be more successful. Its simple

I hear you and agree. I know that lawyers looked it over and it's their jobs to communicate what's in it. Maybe they did and maybe they didn't. Someone dropped the ball for sure. I wonder if they were retroactively paid.
its the lawyers jobs to do that. that's why they have in house legal. id bet they're all standard form for the most part and the lawyer assumed the same.

All of cfb has random loses besides the obvious bro so if thats your concern then you won't like any hire we make.
And that offense can win games, it's not terrible i just have a preference. If we get more talent and a staff that can coach and develop we will be more successful. Its simple

were going to be meh for years with that O bc we don't have the trenches to run that imo.

Advertisement
Back