247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

The player uni and fan apparel quality difference between Jordan brand and adidas isn’t even close…JB is on another level and I can’t wait till we get outta this adidas contract. Ya it pays more…but cot’ **** is the quality hot trash.

But hey…anyone who objects to anything adidas on this board must be silenced and forced to accept the fact that adidas just pays us more, so we just have to accept all this ****ttty *** apparel. Funny how all things related to this clown show of an athletics department can be criticized, but the moment someone mentions how ****** adidas is, they’re automatically branded Nike fanboys and only caring about the look of our team, versus results.

BOTH THINGS CAN BE TRUE YOU TWERPS. Results matter over everything, but all things related to how mismanaged this AD is are on the table now imo, including how a majority of the fan base despises all this Walmart adidas apparel we have available to us. Would be interesting to see apparel revenue difference now with adidas vs the Nike days, nationwide. I’ve traveled a ton across the country, and most Miami fans I encounter still wear their Nike gear lol. I don’t touch adidas Miami gear I’ve received as gifts, I’m actually donating that ****. Quality, fit, and look are all HORRIBLE. But hey, adidas fanboys, keep on plopping around in those ZUMBA or ZOOBAZ shoes you got on lmao. So edgy.
They be tryin hype them ugly *** sneakers 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Lmaoo bruh these cats buggin. What difference does the logo make? Uniforms look like ****t. Ugly *** adidas sneakers. They rather have the stupid out of place U patch and the other **** that runs of the side of the jerseys
Dude they pay us more, so none of that matters! Just stfu and accept it…stretched out U, names and font always looking trashy, the worst fan apparel on the market, hey none of that matters man! Lmao

It absolutely does matter. It matters from a recruiting, marketing, exposure, & most importantly, a perception stand point.
One of the things that sets Nike apart from all of the other brands is there forward thinking and aggressive marketing. They go after international players as young as 10 years old in soccer. I’ve alluded to this in multiple posts in the past,

Adidas hasn’t been able to have an event that rivals the opening.
I think all the schools that have made the cfp with exception of notre dame have been Nike schools.

Imagine a future where Nike doesn’t want to match adidas’s offer with Bama. It’s literally what happened to us with Nike and Blake James didn’t have the foresight to know the importance and optics of it regardless of the money.

It’s made-up-shlt season.

Frenk is not a confrontational person, also Blake is his underling. Doesn’t make any sense that a person who is on the hot seat is going to argue in public with his passive-aggressive boss.

One unknown source and crickets from everywhere else.

Lol at the idea of Frenk in a heated anything. They probably have to check the guy for a pulse every 15 minutes. They could literally weekend at bernies him and NOBODY would notice.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We’ll find out how true any of that is in January when he’s offered the job.

One thing that gets overlooked in all these discussions (mainly amongst our fans) is that it’s up to Mario if he actually wants to come to Miami, a lot of our fans assume he’d be on first private jet smoking back to Coral Gables, but until he actually does it I think it’s a mistake to assume that he will...

Just as much as people are sure he’s coming here, he could very well sign an extension at the end of the season for more money if Oregon wins another PAC-12 title which they are in line to do pretty easily again.

Also, if it’s pretty clear he wouldn’t wanna work under Snake James (which I don’t know a human on Earth who would) the fact Miami is taking it’s slow time with moving on from Snake James doesn’t really help in our favor. Like I get not firing Manuel Diaz until the end of the season, or at least until we’re officially eliminated from the Coastal, but there’s really no reason to keep Snake James employed as of now, there’s nothing he does that requires for him to be needed as head of the athletics department until December/January.

If you’re someone of influence on the BOT & you’re attempting to entice Mario back to Miami wouldn’t it be more feasible for you to show him you’re serious by getting a jump start on the next AD hire? Or, you could essentially use it as a bargaining chip in negotiation, you could present it to Mario as an opportunity to basically pick his own AD, something that would never happen in any other situation for a HC.
Based on what I’ve seen on here about Blake trying to back door Manny before the NC State game, if that’s true, they will have to get rid of Blake if they want a quality coach. I find it hard to believe that a coach with any merit, who we would hire, would work for this guy now.

Based on what I’ve seen on here about Blake trying to back door Manny before the NC State game, if that’s true, they will have to get rid of Blake if they want a quality coach. I find it hard to believe that a coach with any merit, who we would hire, would work for this guy now.

Article touched on that and how he’s fought paying assistant coach buyouts here when there was turnover. He has a terrible reputation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami x Jordan Brand would fuqqin murder the sports apparel scene man. Would be insane, and I wouldn’t be able to get my hands on enough Miami apparel if we’re ever lucky enough to make that switch.

#MiamiXJordanBrand all the way
This X 100000

My Gatorade 6s would hit even harder

One of the things that sets Nike apart from all of the other brands is there forward thinking and aggressive marketing. They go after international players as young as 10 years old in soccer. I’ve alluded to this in multiple posts in the past,

Adidas hasn’t been able to have an event that rivals the opening.
I think all the schools that have made the cfp with exception of notre dame have been Nike schools.

Imagine a future where Nike doesn’t want to match adidas’s offer with Bama. It’s literally what happened to us with Nike and Blake James didn’t have the foresight to know the importance and optics of it regardless of the money.
Beautifully said. Just so we’re clear, since 2000, every school that’s won the National Title are Nike schools. The lone exception is 2010, when Auburn (who just switched to UA from Nike) beat Oregon. So 22 of the 21 National Champions are sponsored by Nike.

Dr. Frenk & Blake watched the first half together. Blake said "your boos are as loud as mine". Dr. Frenk didn't flinch. The last minute disaster of the first half; Blake tried again, saying: "Unless we hang on for a win, this MF is gone by midnight." Dr. Frenk replied: "Is that what Zo would do?" A flustered Blake muttered something no one could hear and stormed out, never to return. Well, never to return to that game, we don't know about next week.

I have it all on tape, and will play it on my podcast Friday night. You can subscribe for $50, Paypal accepted. PM Whoop for details.

Advertisement
Beautifully said. Just so we’re clear, since 2000, every school that’s won the National Title are Nike schools. The lone exception is 2010, when Auburn (who just switched to UA from Nike) beat Oregon. So 22 of the 21 National Champions are sponsored by Nike.
Y’all realize Nike didn’t give us **** at the end of the deal right, we didn’t even get practice jerseys

Lmao Nike Adidsas is all trash. None of it is comparable to the better brands on the market. Get into shape and fit into better ****

The player uni and fan apparel quality difference between Jordan brand and adidas isn’t even close…JB is on another level and I can’t wait till we get outta this adidas contract. Ya it pays more…but cot’ **** is the quality hot trash.

But hey…anyone who objects to anything adidas on this board must be silenced and forced to accept the fact that adidas just pays us more, so we just have to accept all this ****ttty *** apparel. Funny how all things related to this clown show of an athletics department can be criticized, but the moment someone mentions how ****** adidas is, they’re automatically branded Nike fanboys and only caring about the look of our team, versus results.

BOTH THINGS CAN BE TRUE YOU TWERPS. Results matter over everything, but all things related to how mismanaged this AD is are on the table now imo, including how a majority of the fan base despises all this Walmart adidas apparel we have available to us. Would be interesting to see apparel revenue difference now with adidas vs the Nike days, nationwide. I’ve traveled a ton across the country, and most Miami fans I encounter still wear their Nike gear lol. I don’t touch adidas Miami gear I’ve received as gifts, I’m actually donating that ****. Quality, fit, and look are all HORRIBLE. But hey, adidas fanboys, keep on plopping around in those ZUMBA or ZOOBAZ shoes you got on lmao. So edgy.
Bro, listen….the moment I saw our “team shoe” on Adidas clearance, I already knew what’s up. My boy bought a regular Adidas Orange Miami Shirt….the mug faded & wore around the collar after 2 washes. My guy said never again. U don’t have to be a “fan boy” to clearly see there’s a quality difference. Like I said in another thread, I can literally do an eyeball test to see who’s rocking Adidas & who’s rocking Nike OR Under Armour.

Advertisement
Back