247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

Advertisement
We’ll find out how true any of that is in January when he’s offered the job.

One thing that gets overlooked in all these discussions (mainly amongst our fans) is that it’s up to Mario if he actually wants to come to Miami, a lot of our fans assume he’d be on first private jet smoking back to Coral Gables, but until he actually does it I think it’s a mistake to assume that he will...

Just as much as people are sure he’s coming here, he could very well sign an extension at the end of the season for more money if Oregon wins another PAC-12 title which they are in line to do pretty easily again.

Also, if it’s pretty clear he wouldn’t wanna work under Snake James (which I don’t know a human on Earth who would) the fact Miami is taking it’s slow time with moving on from Snake James doesn’t really help in our favor. Like I get not firing Manuel Diaz until the end of the season, or at least until we’re officially eliminated from the Coastal, but there’s really no reason to keep Snake James employed as of now, there’s nothing he does that requires for him to be needed as head of the athletics department until December/January.

If you’re someone of influence on the BOT & you’re attempting to entice Mario back to Miami wouldn’t it be more feasible for you to show him you’re serious by getting a jump start on the next AD hire? Or, you could essentially use it as a bargaining chip in negotiation, you could present it to Mario as an opportunity to basically pick his own AD, something that would never happen in any other situation for a HC.
Which leads to the Mario and Zo connection.

no the **** they dont...their sh*t looks terrible and stupid on a football uniform
Bruh, stop it. Get over that JB is no longer a b-ball brand, it’s a complete subsidiary of Nike for the best of the best.

1. It literally helps recruiting
2. Not only is it visible on TV, but in person the quality of Nike/Jordan unis absolutely chits on Adidas
3. The player exclusives are some of the highest re-sell items on the market, but unlike Adidas, JB provides its schools w/ their high selling items.
4. B/c JB doesn’t have many schools under its umbrella, they take really good care of them.

Advertisement
Bruh, stop it. Get over that JB is no longer a b-ball brand, it’s a complete subsidiary of Nike for the best of the best.

2. Not only is it visible on TV, but in person the quality of Nike/Jordan unis absolutely chits on Adidas
3. The player exclusives are some of the highest re-sell items on the market, but unlike Adidas, JB provides its schools w/ their high selling items.
4. B/c JB doesn’t have many schools under its umbrella, they take really good care of them.
Lmaoo bruh these cats buggin. What difference does the logo make? Uniforms look like ****t. Ugly *** adidas sneakers. They rather have the stupid out of place U patch and the other **** that runs of the side of the jerseys

Does it make any difference at all? It’s a diff logo from the same factory all the companies use. Idc what Brzmd we wear. Just win
It absolutely does matter. It matters from a recruiting, marketing, exposure, & most importantly, a perception stand point.

Advertisement
Lmaoo bruh these cats buggin. What difference does the logo make? Uniforms look like ****t. Ugly *** adidas sneakers. The rather have the stupid out of place U patch and the other **** that runs of the side of the jerseys
Man, I’m just not understanding why they can’t follow the bouncing ball.

1. We gets ZERO drip from Adidas. We got our players walking around in old men shoes that are not even their #1 sellers (no offense to the old heads)

2. Uniforms r stretched out, where players shoulder pads r either coming out after every contact, or standing up under the jersey.

3. Nothing is ever aesthetic. The C for Captain is crooked, the U on the collar is crooked, the names on the back are crooked, the ACC patch is crooked.

4. The U that they fixed, is a f’ing plastic shield that’s an iron on.

I mean, bruh! Lol

Advertisement
Yeah I don’t get why people say this. Jordan was a basketball player. Jordan brand is a monster
It's like saying Nike is a track n field brand. It's gone beyond basketball. I'm all for signing with JB after we finish with Adidas. Maybe at that point we can show some sort of competence and demand a decent contract. I bet UF would fight us landing with JB though.

Man, I’m just not understanding why they can’t follow the bouncing ball.

1. We gets ZERO drip from Adidas. We got our players walking around in old men shoes that are not even their #1 sellers (no offense to the old heads)

2. Uniforms r stretched out, where players shoulder pads r either coming out after every contact, or standing up under the jersey.

3. Nothing is ever aesthetic. The C for Captain is crooked, the U on the collar is crooked, the names on the back are crooked, the ACC patch is crooked.

4. The U that they fixed, is a f’ing plastic shield that’s an iron on.

I mean, bruh! Lol
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS
Truth Facts GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

The only reason Rudy Fernandez is even involved with athletics right now is that Frenk was embarrassed he got booed at the game a couple weeks ago. He doesn’t care about football, but he does care what people think about him, and how it impacts perception of him…..in other words, continue to boo that man.

Advertisement

The player uni and fan apparel quality difference between Jordan brand and adidas isn’t even close…JB is on another level and I can’t wait till we get outta this adidas contract. Ya it pays more…but cot’ **** is the quality hot trash.

But hey…anyone who objects to anything adidas on this board must be silenced and forced to accept the fact that adidas just pays us more, so we just have to accept all this ****ttty *** apparel. Funny how all things related to this clown show of an athletics department can be criticized, but the moment someone mentions how ****** adidas is, they’re automatically branded Nike fanboys and only caring about the look of our team, versus results.

BOTH THINGS CAN BE TRUE YOU TWERPS. Results matter over everything, but all things related to how mismanaged this AD is are on the table now imo, including how a majority of the fan base despises all this Walmart adidas apparel we have available to us. Would be interesting to see apparel revenue difference now with adidas vs the Nike days, nationwide. I’ve traveled a ton across the country, and most Miami fans I encounter still wear their Nike gear lol. I don’t touch adidas Miami gear I’ve received as gifts, I’m actually donating that ****. Quality, fit, and look are all HORRIBLE. But hey, adidas fanboys, keep on plopping around in those ZUMBA or ZOOBAZ shoes you got on lmao. So edgy.

Yeah I don’t get why people say this. Jordan was a basketball player. Jordan brand is a monster
Miami x Jordan Brand would fuqqin murder the sports apparel scene man. Would be insane, and I wouldn’t be able to get my hands on enough Miami apparel if we’re ever lucky enough to make that switch.

#MiamiXJordanBrand all the way

Yea they need to fire Blake James before they fire manny, if they are actually interested in putting a winning product on the field then it starts with getting rid of James and bringing in a AD with experience not Zo. Bring him in to help with football but not be the sole AD to run all of athletics .

Advertisement
Back