247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

read the article. Adidas contract itself is a fireable offense as well as decision on CMD.
biggest issue that will lead to Blake being fired or reaasigned will be the stunt he pulled last week with CMD.
how can any HC candidate trust Blake James period. he's a bureaucrat pure and simple incapable of dynamic thought or action
Article also crushed Frenke as well poor fund raiser and decline in academic standing.....
why have a president in todays arena who does not understand importance of athletics to school......
I think we are now past “REASSIGNMENT”

Advertisement
He also landed with arguably the greatest qb coach in history. I’m an Eagles fan and Andy made bums look amazing then would trade them for first or second rounders. The older I get the more I believe it’s all about the situation you get drafted in to versus how good said player is. The organization and coach .
We can run down that list easily - of course, McNabb, Koy Detmer, AJ Feeley, Drafted Nick Foles, Mike Kafka, Kevin Kolb.

"One more interesting note on Blake James: Back in 2017, Louisville signed a deal with Adidas that was good for ten years and worth $160 million. At that time, Miami’s contract with Adidas had a clause that UM must be “the most highly compensated Adidas university both in ACC and the state of Florida, as measured solely by the annual average contract year of all ‘guaranteed compensation.’” That Louisville deal was worth more annually than Miami’s 12-year deal, which was signed back in 2015. James did not know that clause was in Miami’s agreement with Adidas until somebody outside of the program with knowledge of the deal informed him. James quickly reached out to Adidas, who bumped Miami’s annual pay."

This program deserves to burn. Run by bums.
Tried to tell ya’ll. Lol. I laughed at reading this. James signed a stupid deal. And like I said, NO ONE SIGNS A 12 Yr deal. U sign a 6-8 yr deal, ideally. The market changes. The reason y UL got that deal b/c of the dirt Adidas put UL athletics in. Even then, it’s was a 10 yr deal. Lol

I was alluding to this for a min. I may not be an insider for this program, but when it comes to apparel deals, I have a little knowledge just b/c of clientele & friends who r directly connected in the biz. It was a dumb contract signing by Blake for a litany or reasons, but I’m glad one of my main concerns was published.

Again, I’m not sure y Blake is highly thought of from our admin; this dude bleeds $ on the back end. This deal let me know how competent, or better yet, incompetent, he is as an AD…well, this & how he handled The Golden situation.

Edit: For the record, we are not a priority for Adidas, nor considered their flagship school. When I tell u how we’ve now f’d up two apparel deals in the last 6 yrs is something that is completely unfathomable. We legit can’t get out of our own way.

Last edited:
Tried to tell ya’ll. Lol. I laughed at reading this. James signed a stupid deal. And like I said, NO ONE SIGNS A 12 Yr deal. U sign a 6-8 yr deal, ideally. The market changes. The reason y UL got that deal b/c of the dirt Adidas put UL athletics in. Even then, it’s was a 10 yr deal. Lol

I was alluding to this for a min. I may not be an insider for this program, but when it comes to apparel deals, I have a little knowledge just b/c of clientele & friends who r directly connected in the biz. It was a dumb contract signing by Blake for a litany or reasons, but I’m glad one of my main concerns was published.

Again, I’m not sure y Blake is highly thought of from our admin; this dude bleeds $ on the back end. This deal let me know how competent, or better yet, incompetent, he is as an AD…well, this & how he handled The Golden situation.
Money isn't the only thing he bleeds on the back end.

Signed,
Man Hands

I just sent an email to everyone on this website (a ton of higher ups at the school including Frenks, James, Fernandez and many more) an email expressing my discourse. I pointed out facts about how we are a joke academically since Frenks took over. I told them they are not allowed to use the Logo the U on anything unless they give two ***** about the football team. The U would not be anything without football, logo would not even exist and if they cannot use that Logo for anything unless they give a ******* ****. I highly recommend you start getting your voices out there.

Advertisement
I just read through a couple of threads on the Oregon 247 board about Miami and Cristobal. As always, there is a lot of misinformation about facilities, stadium, etc. They likely repeat what they hear and read elsewhere.

Apparently the Oregon Rivals site is unequivocally saying that Mario's wife, Jessica, does not want to raise their boys in Miami. She supposedly doesn't want them in school in Miami nor around the football program. They make it sound like the family pull, at least for her, is not that big a factor. Not sure where they are getting that information but a few people on that 247 board are corroborating it.

That information, coupled with the misinformation they have about finances, facilities, etc. make them feel pretty confident Mario wouldn't be interested in leaving.

Advertisement
I just read through a couple of threads on the Oregon 247 board about Miami and Cristobal. As always, there is a lot of misinformation about facilities, stadium, etc. They likely repeat what they hear and read elsewhere.

Apparently the Oregon Rivals site is unequivocally saying that Mario's wife, Jessica, does not want to raise their boys in Miami. She supposedly doesn't want them in school in Miami nor around the football program. They make it sound like the family pull, at least for her, is not that big a factor. Not sure where they are getting that information but a few people on that 247 board are corroborating it.

That information, coupled with the misinformation they have about finances, facilities, etc. make them feel pretty confident Mario wouldn't be interested in leaving.
The city blows **** and it really isnt appealing.

Anything is possible. I would hope that someone like Roman wouldn’t throw something out like that on a podcast if not true & verified. I know Lake & Gabby wouldn’t. Hoping the same for Ro.
Didn't listen to the podcast. Did they say they heard about it or seen it firsthand? I like those guys but not buying this one.

Advertisement

Mario can send his kids to school not in Miami if that’s truly the problem. School in the Gables area I imagine are right up his wife’s alley.

Sounds like reaching to me

Next will be the rationalization that they can do better and they should bring Chip Kelly back since he was the last guy who really made them competitive for national championships. They are doing what all fans do and trying to convince themselves

Advertisement
Mario can send his kids to school not in Miami if that’s truly the problem. School in the Gables area I imagine are right up his wife’s alley.

Sounds like reaching to me
She prolly doesn’t want them around rich ******** at Columbus or Belen lol and the public schools suck

Didn't listen to the podcast. Did they say they heard about it or seen it firsthand? I like those guys but not buying this one.
Neither of them saw this. They alluded to having spies everywhere that shared this info with them, specifically to Ro as he is the one that mentioned it and he labeled it as “Rumor,” not fact.

probably not. there's probably a clause that provides that if there is default by either party the non defaulting party has to give the defaulting party an opportunity to cure the default, which in fact gave Adidas the opportunity to make the required payment.

it IS, however, a reason to terminate him for cause.
Which was probably paid in full all at once...wonder when this happened....hopefully within the last few months so the Mario buyout $$$ is already accounted for...leaving the other $$$ for CMD buyout and Mario's staff and salary.

What r they misinformed w/ regarding our facilities?

Advertisement
Back