247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

Advertisement
lmao at hiring Manny within 12 hours

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF
Blake is such a dumbass. Manny pretty much said if I’m not offered now I’m going to Temple. And James really thought Manny wouldn’t come back if offered the job after a legit search. We can’t make this 💩 up

Oh agree to disagree there.

I was desperate for the Panthers to draft Mahomes that year (we picked up McCaffrey instead).

Yes he had unbelievable raw talent, but also clearly had a mastery of his offence. I've never been so impressed with a College QB.
He also landed with arguably the greatest qb coach in history. I’m an Eagles fan and Andy made bums look amazing then would trade them for first or second rounders. The older I get the more I believe it’s all about the situation you get drafted in to versus how good said player is. The organization and coach .

welp i'm sorry to say this, and doubt anyone cares but...

if the next hire is some dumb ***, i'm probably done with college football. I'm not interested in watching bama run the table playing by a different set of rules, and my team has management that is not interested whatsoever. I just don't see the point anymore, everyone at the university is a piddling idiot it seems yet nothing gets done about it.

time to store this in the museum under, "the miami hurricanes, what could have been"

Advertisement
welp i'm sorry to say this, and doubt anyone cares but...

if the next hire is some dumb ***, i'm probably done with college football. I'm not interested in watching bama run the table playing by a different set of rules, and my team has management that is not interested whatsoever. I just don't see the point anymore, everyone at the university is a piddling idiot it seems yet nothing gets done about it.

time to store this in the museum under, "the miami hurricanes, what could have been"
No one cares

Advertisement
It was a rumor from the OBB podcast that reported a “heated confrontation” bw the 2 at the game. No other context besides that so who knows

It’s made-up-shlt season.

Frenk is not a confrontational person, also Blake is his underling. Doesn’t make any sense that a person who is on the hot seat is going to argue in public with his passive-aggressive boss.

One unknown source and crickets from everywhere else.

Frenk is not a confrontational person, also Blake is his underling. Doesn’t make any sense that a person who is on the hot seat is going to argue in public with his passive-aggressive boss.

I doubt they'd put something like that on a podcast that has a wide listening audience.

Advertisement

4927a14336e48b3b6341f469b1955844.gif

His players seem to be developing so yeah. The only area Mario isn’t great at is gameday coaching. Just like Butch. He can evaluate , recruit , develop and build up the trenches.
And identify and hire really good coaches around him..an often overlooked but extremely important quality for a head coach.

There's only one ending to this story and anyone else who thinks differently is either not savvy enough to be making decisions at that level, blinded, or corrupt. If BOT members are seriously considering a future where they retain Blake and Manny and things work out then we are in deep trouble. I'm obviously a fan and could be accused of bias, but when guys like Herbstreit and other people who aren't fans are calling out this admin....I just can't comprehend what's going on in their heads.

Sometimes when you lose all your engines you have to let go of the fact that you'll make it back to a runway and just land the **** thing in the Hudson. It ain't pretty but you might just save everyone.

Advertisement
The question is, who on the Board leaked this information to 247? This isn’t about Diaz, this is a hit on Blake.
My theory - Blake tried to take out Manny. He failed. Like the politically connected mafioso the Diaz family is, survival of the fittest. Now the other family is hitting back. Hence, my guess it’s a Diaz supporter to an extent or someone who wants them both gone. Whom does the leak benefit?

Advertisement
Back