247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

Advertisement
It was a legit joke to switch names, I know the conspiracy theorists thought the hect had shut me down lol
I knew u was lurking as the tin foil man.....all good u know I ain't snitching. Still love your info always keeping it real.

“It should be noted that there are members on the board of trustees that still believe Manny Diaz can fix the football program. There are also members on the board of trustees that have strong relationships with Manny Diaz Sr.,”

View attachment 159212
I guess I am back to rooting for loses - I will always have the NC State Game. Fvvvvkkkkkkk!!! Go Pitt!!

Advertisement
That would be semi underwhelming as a hire. Now as a position coach maybe
You don’t like the App St Offense? Ponce coached under Satterfield as well.

Anyhow, let’s get the first big domino in here and worry about the rest later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oregon has their qb for the future , Ty Thompson will be a stud. Mario just went with a veteran qb in the portal because of it being the one weakness. I doubt he wanted to throw a true Fr out there with such a good roster.
He beat osu at osu… seems like right move

Advertisement
read the article. Adidas contract itself is a fireable offense as well as decision on CMD.
biggest issue that will lead to Blake being fired or reaasigned will be the stunt he pulled last week with CMD.
how can any HC candidate trust Blake James period. he's a bureaucrat pure and simple incapable of dynamic thought or action
Article also crushed Frenke as well poor fund raiser and decline in academic standing.....
why have a president in todays arena who does not understand importance of athletics to school......

Advertisement
Back