247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

Herbert was two years ago correct ? It’s not like he’s striking out yearly on qb’s. Programs have went a lot longer than a year or two looking for the future Qb.

I don't think he looked great with Herbert and seeing how he looked immediately after w LAC, it appears that there was a lot of untapped potential for that Oregon offense with a kid as good as he is

Advertisement
**** Manny Sr and all his minions on the board too! Seems like there are mafia level moves being made all so Junior can have his dream head coaching job regardless of performance and qualifications. I think Blake was sat down and instructed to hire Manny no questions asked. That emasculated leprechaun is nothing more than a mere puppet and has no business working as an AD. I'm telling you, Manny sr has ****ed this program up as bad as Shapiro. What the **** is going on in Coral Gables man??? Pitt need to close the chapter on this decades long cluster.

"One more interesting note on Blake James: Back in 2017, Louisville signed a deal with Adidas that was good for ten years and worth $160 million. At that time, Miami’s contract with Adidas had a clause that UM must be “the most highly compensated Adidas university both in ACC and the state of Florida, as measured solely by the annual average contract year of all ‘guaranteed compensation.’” That Louisville deal was worth more annually than Miami’s 12-year deal, which was signed back in 2015. James did not know that clause was in Miami’s agreement with Adidas until somebody outside of the program with knowledge of the deal informed him. James quickly reached out to Adidas, who bumped Miami’s annual pay."

This program deserves to burn. Run by bums.

- It should be noted that there are members on the board of trustees that still believe Manny Diaz can fix the football program. There are also members on the board of trustees that have strong relationships with Manny Diaz Sr.,

Dear god...

sick team america GIF

Advertisement
I don't think he looked great with Herbert and seeing how he looked immediately after w LAC, it appears that there was a lot of untapped potential for that Oregon offense with a kid as good as he is
What about Mahomes ? He didn’t look anything like the KC version in college. Just raw talent , and he was coached by a current nfl hc.

**** Manny Sr and all his minions on the board too! Seems like there are mafia level moves being made all so Junior can have his dream head coaching job regardless of performance and qualifications. I think Blake was sat down and instructed to hire Manny no questions asked. That emasculated leprechaun is nothing more than a mere puppet and has no business working as an AD. I'm telling you, Manny sr has ****ed this program up as bad as Shapiro. What the **** is going on in Coral Gables man??? Pitt need to close the chapter on this decades long cluster.
Worse than Shapiro. At least we got some good out of Shapiro for a little bit lol Got nothing out of Sr

Advertisement
I think **** alluded to some of this in a post after the NC St game. It's crazy all the infighting to get a legit program up and running. A top notch coach ready and willing to come home and they wanna play politics. Smh

“It should be noted that there are members on the board of trustees that still believe Manny Diaz can fix the football program. There are also members on the board of trustees that have strong relationships with Manny Diaz Sr.,”

View attachment 159212
In every one of the possible outcomes I believe this holds true. Optimism doesn't live here anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're not wrong regarding Herbert. He's landing highly touted ones since he's been there but i have no idea what the deal is with those he signed.

I wasn't a fan of Marcus Arroyo at all and I've never been a fan of Moorhead. This Oregon offense looks identical to why he got fired at Mississippi State. Is it Mario or is it Moorhead? Obviously it comes back to Mario because he's the HC. If we hire Mario and Joe is our OC.. I'm not gonna be happy.
What if Mario comes and steal Frank Ponce from App St?

Advertisement
Back