247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

Advertisement
Nike failed us. They started letting some execs teenage son design our uniform n helmet.

Adidas quality has been trash from jump.

The basketball part Jumpman logo is 2% off it’s make up. The quality is worlds better. Not too mention the appeal of all the Jordans that come with the brand.

You’re acting like the logo of two basketball hoops and a basketball court. Goofy

lol nike and Adidas fan gear are about the same crap esp with the new stuff nike uses. if it has a U on it, ill buy it, but if I want quality with that stuff for athletic apparel, there are far better brands than both companies.

He’s ****ing everybody off lately including his boy manny
I just listened the OBB podcast. Ro said there was a heated argument between Frenk & James at the game which didn’t bode well for James but didn’t share the details as to what the argument was about.

Last edited:
Oregon has their qb for the future , Ty Thompson will be a stud. Mario just went with a veteran qb in the portal because of it being the one weakness. I doubt he wanted to throw a true Fr out there with such a good roster.
do you trust Mario to maximize the kids potential?

Advertisement
we talking about Mario? man im wholly unimpressed w his offensive system. he flopped on that side with a legitimate soon to be superstar QB in Herbert and then hasn't looked great since.
You're not wrong regarding Herbert. He's landing highly touted ones since he's been there but i have no idea what the deal is with those he signed.

I wasn't a fan of Marcus Arroyo at all and I've never been a fan of Moorhead. This Oregon offense looks identical to why he got fired at Mississippi State. Is it Mario or is it Moorhead? Obviously it comes back to Mario because he's the HC. If we hire Mario and Joe is our OC.. I'm not gonna be happy.

Advertisement
You're not wrong regarding Herbert. He's landing highly touted ones since he's been there but i have no idea what the deal is with those he signed.

I wasn't a fan of Marcus Arroyo at all and I've never been a fan of Moorhead. This Oregon offense looks identical to why he got fired at Mississippi State. Is it Mario or is it Moorhead? Obviously it comes back to Mario because he's the HC. If we hire Mario and Joe is our OC.. I'm not gonna be happy.
like you said he hired those. guys. its likely what he wants to run and not that uncommon from an OL coach by trade. idk man for 6-8 mill, Id rather us spend it for an offensive guy who runs his own system and keep the one side of the ball afloat no matter what changes around them

Advertisement
They’re doing the Lord’s work. Stock and Lake both care about UM, so does Gabby. Good for all of them.

This all coming to light is 100% a good thing. These are the cracks that break the dam holding back fundamental change. Alex Jones can have all the same info but it does no good to spill it. Sometimes you need CNN to run a lede to get national attention.
Would’ve been better to not put it behind the paywall. They are doing a good job.

BTW - who brought the artist formally knows as @Cribby back from the dead?

Im Back Wake Up GIF

Last edited:
His players seem to be developing so yeah. The only area Mario isn’t great at is gameday coaching. Just like Butch. He can evaluate , recruit , develop and build up the trenches.
I meant QB. hes been pretty meh on O whether its him or the guys hes picking at OC (but falls on him)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back