247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

2) They're not really blowing teams out like they want to do and did under Chip Kelly (unrealistic expectations and they'll get what they deserve)

I think if Mario leaves Oregon gives Kelly a call, He has to realize that UCLA will always be the redheaded stepchild to USC. Although I wouldn't mind Chip with my Dolphins with Watson at QB.

Advertisement
All that article says is we have a president who knows nothing about athletics, is ruining our academics, but somehow got an extension.

We have an athletic director that knows nothing about sports... but despite everyone essentially hating him at this point he sticks around because he "is good at raising money" when we haven't seen what anyone else can do in that role and how much can actually be raised.

We have another guy that knows nothing about sports that was put in charge of fixing the athletic program. But his experience is some capacity under George Bush

Boosters and board members are for Manny Diaz Jr for no other reason than because donated money to Manny Diaz Sr's mayor campaign and likely benefited from his corrupt ways.

Whole lot of ineptitude in those facts. Not that anyone is surprised. Only at Miami does any of this BS make any sense.

I mean it is Miami as a whole. you just described how you useless and corrupt the entire region operates. they learned it from the banana republic

lmao at hiring Manny within 12 hours

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Is it unrealistic? They recruit far better than their competition. They're probably as talented as those Chip Kelly teams if not more. They should be tired of scuffling with teams like Cal and Arizona. To be honest outside of Taggart, Oregon can identify coaches. That goes for all sports there. Even Mark Helfrich had two double digit win seasons coming off of Chip's staff before he lost it. If Mario did leave they shouldn't be worried. That's a competent athletic department.
Not unrealistic it can happen again but they've yet to find and develop a QB. That's as good as it's gonna get with Anthony Brown.

He comes here with TVD/Garcia, our RB room, WR/TEs.. obviously he has to fix the OL first.. but the expectations as far as scoring points are going to be exponentially higher than what he's doing at Oregon.

lol we can't run an AD nor coach and you guys are worried about clothing brands? we failed Adidas. we failed nike. also no basketball logos on football jerseys. its stupid.
Both can be true, and it’s a personal preference for many fans…which is fine to express. Relax homie

I think if Mario leaves Oregon gives Kelly a call, He has to realize that UCLA will always be the redheaded stepchild to USC. Although I wouldn't mind Chip with my Dolphins with Watson at QB.
I thought the same thing, at least with Oregon.

We are fvcked.
We been ****ed for over a decade and hiring a coach at the end of his coaching career produced a 10 win season and #2 national ranking going into the final week of the regular season. This is how "easy" it could be here with any sort of competency. Richt provided that for 2 years with Blake James looming.

Advertisement
Not unrealistic it can happen again but they've yet to find and develop a QB. That's as good as it's gonna get with Anthony Brown.

He comes here with TVD/Garcia, our RB room, WR/TEs.. obviously he has to fix the OL first.. but the expectations as far as scoring points are going to be exponentially higher than what he's doing at Oregon.
Doesn't that fall on Mario to an extent?

Well they = Mario. So if he left I don't think their QB issues would remain with the right hire. They didn't have any issue finding good college QBs before he got there.

Advertisement

we talking about Mario? man im wholly unimpressed w his offensive system. he flopped on that side with a legitimate soon to be superstar QB in Herbert and then hasn't looked great since.

And now we're getting more than $16 million a year from adidas?

We went from $1 million a year from Nike to $16 million a year and we're still paying Diaz $3.1 million? We paid Golden $2.5 in 2015.... I'm sure if that is adjusted to 6 years later and the relative coaching salaries then vs now.. we're paying less than we were in 2015.

Advertisement
We been ****ed for over a decade and hiring a coach at the end of his coaching career produced a 10 win season and #2 national ranking going into the final week of the regular season. This is how "easy" it could be here with any sort of competency. Richt provided that for 2 years with Blake James looming.
It won’t be that easy this time if Blake will remain in charge.

lol we can't run an AD nor coach and you guys are worried about clothing brands? we failed Adidas. we failed nike. also no basketball logos on football jerseys. its stupid.
Nike failed us. They started letting some execs teenage son design our uniform n helmet.

Adidas quality has been trash from jump.

The basketball part of the Jumpman logo is 2% of it’s make up. The quality is worlds better. Not too mention the appeal of all the Jordans that come with the brand.

You’re acting like the logo is two basketball hoops and a basketball court. Goofy

And now we're getting more than $16 million a year from adidas?

We went from $1 million a year from Nike to $16 million a year and we're still paying Diaz $3.1 million? We paid Golden $2.5 in 2015.... I'm sure if that is adjusted to 6 years later and the relative coaching salaries then vs now.. we're paying less than we were in 2015.
Wasn’t Richt making 5.5mil?

They definitely payed Diaz like a 1st time HC that he is/was

Advertisement
Back