247 First top247 for the class of 2019

King Slayer

Junior
Purgatory
2019 Top Football Recruits

These are the south Florida kids (Included a couple kids that have high interest from outside South Florida

CB Akeem Dent is #5
RB Noah Cain is #22
GA ATH JayShawn Sheffield #24 (In his top 10 or 15)
ATH Josh Sanguinetti #38
Ath Trey Sanders (Bama commit)
S Keontra Smith #5 9
RB Nay'quan Wright #69
OL Evan Neal #77
CB Kaiir Elam #79 (No offer but from Palm Beach)
LB Mike Jones #94 (No offer but Frank Gore's cousin)
Minn OL Quinn Carroll #97 (Visited a couple days ago)
OL Michael Tarquin #104
OL Deyavie Hammond #108 ( Teammates with Reed)
ATH Kenny McIntosh #110 (McIntosh Little brother)
TE Blake Hinson #115 (His bother was committed to us)
OL Danielson Ike #126
OLB Anthony Solomon #142
WR Brieon Fuller #147
DE Mike Morris #150 (FSU Commit from W.Palm Beach)
DE Derrick Hunter #165
S Tyler Scott #173
ATh Tyrique Stevenson #175
WR John Dunmore #177
ATH Mark Richard #185 (Richard little brother)
WR Frank Ladson #196 (UF commit)
DE Khris Bogle #203
OLB Ge'mon Eaford #207
GA ATH Jaylin Simpson #22 6 (Hartley has visited him multiple times)

Advertisement
Kaiir Elam is Abram Elam's son, also Nephew of former gaytor & Ravens 1st round bust Matt Elam lol

But, the staff actually likes him, I def think he'll get an offer eventually.

How do you come to that conclusion?

They're Sophomores... Have y'all even seen half these kids play yet? Smh lol...

Advertisement
If we get Cain and Wright, will we get McIntosh and Richard as WR's? Also, Mcintosh has another brother at ND. So its no guarantee he'd come here, especially if we have Cain and Wright and if he wants to play RB.

Also how many guys are Frank Gores cousin?

Dent, Cain, Wright, Neal, Fuller, Hunter, and Richards will be Canes.

Am I missing something? Why is Diamante Howard not even in the Top247? Many consider this kid a potential 5 star prospect (believe he was a composite 5 star until these rankings, correct me if I'm wrong), but 247 just completely overlooks him? Color me confused.

Am I missing something? Why is Diamante Howard not even in the Top247? Many consider this kid a potential 5 star prospect (believe he was a composite 5 star until these rankings, correct me if I'm wrong), but 247 just completely overlooks him? Color me confused.

They got him number 250 4 star. Not getting the offers. I think everyone realizes where ST's cousin is going so their not bothering. Offers help ratings.

Advertisement

They got him number 250 4 star. Not getting the offers. I think everyone realizes where ST's cousin is going so their not bothering. Offers help ratings.

Yeah you're right. Sucks that they'd do the kid like that though when he's clearly a top prospect. Oh well, he'll prove himself

Yeah you're right. Sucks that they'd do the kid like that though when he's clearly a top prospect. Oh well, he'll prove himself

He was a back-up last season IIRC

Why is Sam Brooks Jr. not on this list?!?! I saw that kid eat Herbert's lunch last year. I'm guessing it's because he's kinda slim at this stage of development.

Advertisement
Why is Sam Brooks Jr. not on this list?!?! I saw that kid eat Herbert's lunch last year. I'm guessing it's because he's kinda slim at this stage of development.
100% correct bro!

He had him looking like a turnstile off the edge at Traz last year lol

He's gonna be a Cane too, the staff is pretty high on him.

He was a back-up last season IIRC

And he's switching positions I know he was projected as an outside linebacker early on seen him say he wants to be a safety and he's been workin out there at camps

Advertisement
Is 2019 a down year for local talent?

Seems like it

Nearly 1/8 of the top 247 in the entire country being in south Florida says down year to you guys?

18 of the top 247 recruits are in Palm Beach, Dade and Broward counties. I'm sure that kind of talent stacks up with the best years. Dent is ranked top 10 which is extremely rare for a kid from South Florida.
hmm, 10 of the 28 he posted is more than just a couple like he said.

Advertisement
Back