247 composite Class ranking

brock

All-American
Osu just jumped miami to #1 in the composite after the commit of matt jones a top 50 offensive lineman. They will finish #1 this year . However i think Miami will definitely finish top 3 in the country. Still will be an elite class for Miami regardless the ranking

Advertisement
Those top 5 classes sure helped them last season against Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement

If you wanted to go that route, 7 straight number 1 classes didn't help Alabama against Clemson either

that game could have went either way and that was with a Senior QB vs a True Freshman QB...

Watson was a jr...

my bad yes a Junior.

and I can care less about Bama or any other team, i just stated it to say rankings do matter if you have solid coaching. Anyone trying to dismiss that is naive.

As long as Miami does not have any decommits (and commits from Blades, solid DT, nother stud DB like Campbell and a 4* WR ) im not worried about where they fall (or rise) in the rankings.

If you wanted to go that route, 7 straight number 1 classes didn't help Alabama against Clemson either

4 rings in 8 years.

I understand that but that's not where the conversation was headed. Ohio State has been in the playoffs every year and they've been pumping out 1st round draft picks like crazy, especially in the secondary. So yeah I'd say those top 5 classes are helping them

Advertisement

that game could have went either way and that was with a Senior QB vs a True Freshman QB...

Watson was a jr...

my bad yes a Junior.

and I can care less about Bama or any other team, i just stated it to say rankings do matter if you have solid coaching. Anyone trying to dismiss that is naive.

As long as Miami does not have any decommits (and commits from Blades, solid DT, nother stud DB like Campbell and a 4* WR ) im not worried about where they fall (or rise) in the rankings.

I agree with this statement here. Also I'll have to give us the edge with Florida playmaking athletes versus the kids OSU is signing.

Same thing could have been said for the Championship between them 2 years ago except Watson was a true sophomore going against a dynasty

Long as we get the players our coaches prioritize and want , idgaf if the class finishes 100th.

Its nice to be able to trust your staff.

Advertisement
OSU had a stacked class last year and this years is even better. They are doing work. I live in Columbus so I hear all about it...kill me

OSU had a stacked class last year and this years is even better. They are doing work. I live in Columbus so I hear all about it...kill me

Pretty much ranking wise, but I'm not trading Miami's class for no one. You can argue a lot of our guys are underranked like jobe, pope who should be 5 stars to go along with lingard. Silvera and scaife are for sure top 150 players and gurvan hall should be a top75 player in the country imo

Osu has a frankenstein class. Yeah, theyre getting elite guys, but theyre from all over the place.

I dont think thats a winning recipe long term. Theyre not even recruiting their home base that hard anymore.

Advertisement
Back