247 class prediction

Advertisement
That would be "watch the finish" worthy for all of you losers trying to mock that hashtag now.

just record their names. I want to start a crow thread and see which one of our resident tampon abusers will woman up and admit they were chicken s h i t s.

i still believe that's an A+ finish...

Yes, McFarland would have been an elite addition...you guys are forgetting that we still have (according to ESPN rankings) the best running back in the state in Burns already enrolled as part of this class. Only reason the Burns addition is still giving people pause is his injury history...but I feel like with the care he'll get at UM, he should be good to go. Burns blows McFarland away, in my opinion, when healthy.

Walton, Homer, Gray, and Burns is a solid RB rotation for next year. We shored up the more glaring weaknesses in the secondary, wide receivers, and offensive line with this class.

I'll be ecstatic with that finish.

Bryant will at the very least be a part of this class as well. I still think Pouncy comes in my layman opinion as Smith ain't. I think people counted out Pouncy due to Smith. Also there is Bateman

Advertisement
i still believe that's an A+ finish...

Yes, McFarland would have been an elite addition...you guys are forgetting that we still have (according to ESPN rankings) the best running back in the state in Burns already enrolled as part of this class. Only reason the Burns addition is still giving people pause is his injury history...but I feel like with the care he'll get at UM, he should be good to go. Burns blows McFarland away, in my opinion, when healthy.

Walton, Homer, Gray, and Burns is a solid RB rotation for next year. We shored up the more glaring weaknesses in the secondary, wide receivers, and offensive line with this class.

I'll be ecstatic with that finish.

I love Burns' film and I lean toward your line of thinking.

No matter what it still hurts to see our staph get played like Whoopie did us.

Bryant will at the very least be a part of this class as well. I still think Pouncy comes in my layman opinion as Smith ain't. I think people counted out Pouncy due to Smith. Also there is Bateman

No, no and no. None of that is happening.

Advertisement
Back