247 best case scenario for Miami’s 21 recruiting class.

Advertisement
Anyone got the cliff notes please?

Garbage. Names long shot players: Garcia and Tate. And Chase Smith. And we flip Marshall and Sapp... its a post we would make fun of Gators for putting up.

This really would be a home run class for Miami if they’re able to receive the flexibility that the NCAA is considering. If the class were to finish out this way, its final score would be 285.25, which would most likely guarantee a top ten class. Over the last five years, that score would have finished:

No. 7 in 2020

No. 4 in 2019

No. 7 in 2018

No. 8 in 2017

No. 5 in 2016

I thought the term “247” was unofficially “cancelled” here? Just like the words “practice” “Ivins” (which is Ivana now) and also please limit the use of the term “crystal balls”... they explode here and hurt people... at least that’s how I read between the lines here...

A. I don’t know what this article says. I’m not subscribed to nonsense
B. It doesn’t take a rocket science to predict Miami’s “best case scenario” for the 2021 class. Anyone can do that. I will right now.

All of our current commits plus-
Flip Jake Garcia
Flip Jason Marshall
Flip Marcus Tate
Flip Tyreak Sapp

Advertisement
B. It doesn’t take a rocket science to predict Miami’s “best case scenario” for the 2021 class. Anyone can do that. I will right now.

Flip Jake Garcia
Flip Jason Marshall
Flip Marcus Tate
Flip Tyreak Sapp
92E03C5E-2A07-4077-94F3-1891A8E97085.gif

Garbage. Names long shot players: Garcia and Tate. And Chase Smith. And we flip Marshall and Sapp... its a post we would make fun of Gators for putting up.

This really would be a home run class for Miami if they’re able to receive the flexibility that the NCAA is considering. If the class were to finish out this way, its final score would be 285.25, which would most likely guarantee a top ten class. Over the last five years, that score would have finished:

No. 7 in 2020

No. 4 in 2019

No. 7 in 2018

No. 8 in 2017

No. 5 in 2016
Would seem that Miami’s 247 page has become comparable to Bleacher Report. Just a bunch of mock classes and video game simulations going on over there. Glad I stopped giving them my money a long time ago.

We ain’t flipping anybody. Tate can’t wait to go hear the kkklansmen pretending they like him on Saturday for 60 minutes.
Marshall is the equivalent of Tyson Campbell/Ryque and all the rest of the sofla bag chaser squad. Ain't no amount of wins or even a number one pass defense gonna make his family lose grip on that bag. Gators can can go .500 and he’s still all lizzard.
Garcia ain’t playing at Valdosta so he can be closer to Miami.
Sapp is STA. Nuff said. And I doubt bama wants him unless they strike out on everyone else. They like The suckeyes de-commit better. Sapp ain’t flipping from Florida to come here or he would’ve done it already or not committed to methville. He’s following wingo up there who didn’t even consider us just like stiletto pumps didn’t put us in his top 100.
Great class so far. But the remaining spots are going to be reminiscent of recent years.
And I pray to god I have to eat a **** crow casserole but UF figured out that the ncaa has bigger fish to fry right now and worrying about bag drops ain’t even and afterthought. They’re straight worrying on how to survive and we don’t have the benjis to compete.
When we’re talking about Tyson Campbell money no amount of recruiting charm, wins, playing time, or Hugh Freeze hookers is gonna matter to these kids and their families.

We ain’t flipping anybody. Tate can’t wait to go hear the kkklansmen pretending they like him on Saturday for 60 minutes.
Marshall is the equivalent of Tyson Campbell/Ryque and all the rest of the sofla bag chaser squad. Ain't no amount of wins or even a number one pass defense gonna make his family lose grip on that bag. Gators can can go .500 and he’s still all lizzard.
Sapp is STA. Nuff said. And I doubt bama wants him unless they strike out on everyone else. They like The suckeyes de-commit better. Sapp ain’t flipping from Florida to come here or he would’ve done it already or not committed to methville. He’s following wingo up there who didn’t even consider us just like stiletto pumps didn’t put us in his top 100.
Great class so far. But the remaining spots are going to be reminiscent of recent years.
And I pray to god I have to eat a **** crow casserole but UF figured out that the ncaa has bigger fish to fry right now and worrying about bag drops ain’t even and afterthought. They’re straight worrying on how to survive and we don’t have the benjis to compete.
When we’re talking about Tyson Campbell money no amount of recruiting charm, wins, playing time, or Hugh Freeze hookers is gonna matter to these kids and their families.
You alright?

Advertisement
Pacusmc ain't lying bout Tate, Sapp, ore Garcia.
Probably so but at this point we have a great class and QBs flood to the portal ever year. So just finish this class up with our other needs at linebacker - Chase or god willing T2 because Hood ain’t coming here. Cornerback with Brown since he’s the only one left on our board. And a combo wide receiver/running back in Amari or Yul, preferably Yul. Then save one spot open for big game hunting or a transfer and call it a day. All of those players I listed above are 4 stars with the exception of Amari and will cement us in the top ten with well over 50% BC ratio. That’s what it takes to compete from a recruiting standpoint to win, now its on the other part coaching. Hopefully Diaz has figured that out too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is probably right

After reading this, I thought for sure this was a bleak vision from BlackVern, had to do a double take when I saw pacusmc instead.

That being said, odds are you're right but I really want to believe we bat 25% on that list.

Advertisement
It was bad day for me all around and let the negativity get to me. Horrible porsts from me the whole day.
No worries, happens to the best of us. Still thinking we have a positive surprise or two left. But as they say, recruiting isn't for the weak.

Flip Jake Garcia
Flip Jason Marshall
Flip Marcus Tate
Flip Tyreak Sapp
Well that doesn't seem likely.

Garcia- No
Marshall- No (unless the check bounces)
Tate- No
Sapp- 10% chance

----------

I think a realistic good close would be

1. C. Smith, Hood, or Lewis
2. M. Brown
3. Another random 4 star CB that Rumph usually pulls out his @ss at the end of the cycle
4. See if the rift between Banda, the team, and Divaad Wilson can be repaired.
5. Don't panic about QB, after Lashlee's O puts up numbers we will find someone

Honestly this class was Leonard Taylor or bust for me

as long as he signs it’s a success for me , esp Bc before covid everyone thought he was a gator no one really gave us a chance

every one else is just gravy

we finally got a potential Aaron Donald type up front , if he plays like how i think he’ll play , he’ll mask a lot of our deficiencies in the back 7

It’s the most important position on defense
Elite talent here is much more rare than a dB

Advertisement
Back