24 Points against unc is PATHETIC

Advertisement
No doubt. That first third down, the first red zone, the knighton fumble. I’m sure I’m missing something. Andy missed field goal
There was another 3rd down. 3rd and 2 where TVD was 19 for his last 21 and we ran and of course got stuffed just like the first 3rd and 2. Just like the 3 straight runs from the 2 yard line. Get gattis out of my face

We moved the ball between the 20’s. But red zone and situational football are horrific. Sacks on 3rd and 4th in stupid condensed formations. That red zone debacle that gave unc so much life. Huge mistakes man. Let TVD sit in shotgun and gun it into a guy. Stop with the under center crap four straight downs. Doing it once or twice to try. Sure. Sneak it. Sure. But every time. Stop it

Am I really seeing fans pointing blame at a college kicker (who isn’t his brother) missing a 53 yarder on an angle? Wtf is wrong with some of y’all man. Out of all things to complain about this joke of a football program your pointing blame there? It’s comical

Advertisement
Just to have some positive. I will say my favorite play of the game was the pass to knighton down the sideline. Perfect ball. Problem is knighton can’t be trusted and probably won’t play much every again for this staff. Most likely portal on outta here lol

Earlier in the week I felt and said Miami would need at least 35 points to win vs UNC. The D did better than expected and also created turnovers for Miami to get extra possessions. 24points vs UNC is very poor given what their D has given up this year.

I give the Defense a B grade
I give the offense an D grade

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back