'24 Offense

Advertisement
A TFr TE who was asked to block the majority of the season is pedestrian?

Jesus H Christ…
It’s ridiculous, this blaming the players crap again. The room wasn’t used correctly. A lot of teams recruited our TEs. Either our coach misused the talent or misjudged it when he brought these guys in. Either way it’s on him not the TEs themselves.

It did, and going under center puts a lot of added pressure on the defense, especially with play action pass and allowing the running back to get a running start to pick up short yardage downs. Pro style if done, right with the correct quarterback is devastating.

Dawson aint a play action coach. Brohm put on a playaction clinic all year.

We didnt do **** for all them **** runs we called. Play action game totally non existent.

Advertisement

We didnt do **** for all them **** runs we called. Play action game totally non existent.
Bruh lol he was putting a struggling,mentally broken pick machine in pure drop back passes for majority of his passing attempts lol

I think we are all over analyzing a statement made by Ward’s personal QB coach who has a vested interest $$$ in Ward’s NFL career. Based on what I’m sure where some casual statements made by Mario/Dawson who were selling his team on the fact they would be developing him for the NFL.

Again I doubt we all of a sudden run the majority of our snaps from under center but the most important thing either way isn’t the formation, it’s creativity, motions, and skill player utilization.

It also makes a bit of sense when you’re strongest group is supposed to be your O-line that you would have some straight line running plays where your back is allowed to get a head of steam and pick a seam behind those bullies. The Bills utilized a good amount of run plays with Allen under center and an extra O-lineman at TE and they were pounding the Chiefs in the first half.

Dawson has hit his ceiling... that was evident last season... QB or not.
What he does this season will depend on him figuring out his own limitations and building on it.

Advertisement
I'm not an offensive guru, however, the offense was non-exisitent after A&M. I don't know why, I don't have any insight into the program but what I heard most likely is that Mario got power hungry and basically handcuffed our play calling seems likely based off what I saw. My annoyance like it was with Golden and Richt. Are they gonna be to stubborn to change what is holding back this team? the way Mario is recruiting at the moment it feels like we could genuinely out talent the majority of our opponents, but if we go up against the Georgia's, Ohio states and Michigans we'll get our *** handed to us in the worst way possible. If Mario doesn't start letting his coordinators do their job and run the areas we will be ****ed no matter what. I would like to see more play-action and more crossing patterns over the middle and for god sake utilize our TE's. We seem to be stuck in ruthless cycle of coaches that won't change ****.

it's hard to judge really what happened to the offense because our roster was not equipped for TVD's catastrophic meltdown

not sure any OC/HC can cook up a win when you have a QB actively trying to help the other team win and 1 backup that has requested a redshirt and the other is a true freshman

with true top tier qb and a solid backup qb on roster, I suspect a lot of *****ing and whining about Dawson will stop this year
Hmmm ...

I'm not an offensive guru, however, the offense was non-exisitent after A&M. I don't know why, I don't have any insight into the program but what I heard most likely is that Mario got power hungry and basically handcuffed our play calling seems likely based off what I saw. My annoyance like it was with Golden and Richt. Are they gonna be to stubborn to change what is holding back this team? the way Mario is recruiting at the moment it feels like we could genuinely out talent the majority of our opponents, but if we go up against the Georgia's, Ohio states and Michigans we'll get our *** handed to us in the worst way possible. If Mario doesn't start letting his coordinators do their job and run the areas we will be ****ed no matter what. I would like to see more play-action and more crossing patterns over the middle and for god sake utilize our TE's. We seem to be stuck in ruthless cycle of coaches that won't change ****.
You mean the same time when our QB was infiltrated by a body snatcher and started playing for the opposite team and apparently physically harming himself trying to release himself to the point of his skin falling off his muscles type injured.

It’s ridiculous, this blaming the players crap again. The room wasn’t used correctly. A lot of teams recruited our TEs. Either our coach misused the talent or misjudged it when he brought these guys in. Either way it’s on him not the TEs themselves.
What's more ridiculous is a bunch of message board guys thinking that we have a TE room full of studs that our offensive staff doesn't know how to use.

Who knows more about the ability of our TE room? Yall? Or the staff?

You guys sound like the parents in our stands on Friday nights.
None of us know ANYTHING about the TE room.

Advertisement
What's more ridiculous is a bunch of message board guys thinking that we have a TE room full of studs that our offensive staff doesn't know how to use.

Yeah, I don’t trust this staff on offense beyond the OL. Too many schools were after those kids for them all to suck.

And if Mario didn’t misuse the TE room and we’re wrong because they suck like you say, well guess who picked those sucky players???

Yeah, I don’t trust this staff on offense beyond the OL. Too many schools were after those kids for them all to suck.

And if Mario didn’t misuse the TE room and we’re wrong because they suck like you say, well guess who picked those sucky players???
I’m not sure I understand why? We where a more than capable offensive team until TVD mentally and physically self destructed.

Is it Mario/Dawson’s fault they didn’t have the back-up 100% ready enough to feel confident in utilizing them instead of a broken TVD and a limited offense.. YES!

But they immediately saw the issue and aggressively went to rectify the issue.

I’m not sure I understand why? We where a more than capable offensive team until TVD mentally and physically self destructed.

Is it Mario/Dawson’s fault they didn’t have the back-up 100% ready enough to feel confident in utilizing them instead of a broken TVD and a limited offense.. YES!

But they immediately saw the issue and aggressively went to rectify the issue.

Or did TVD self-destruct because of the offense we started to play in around GT?

Advertisement
Facts Skinner and Willams are receiving Tight Ends they were Criminally under used last year! We literally beat out Bama for Skinner now he's gone. Williams if used correctly is going to be next in line! Lofton is a football player a **** good one at that. He should be used in goaline a lot! Even think he can play some RB and H back!

I agree with alot you say brotha but not sure I agree with you in this one. I don't think we have a room of first team AA but I do believe they weren't a part of the game plan! I like Dawson but I think Mario demands things an it fuxks with Dawson's mojo. Mario needs to back off and let that man do what he hires him to do!

Advertisement
Back