24/7 New post

Advertisement
Three generations worth of season tickets right here. My grandfather first bought them in 1979. 42 F’n years.

Now that I pay for them, we will not renew if they keep Manny. **** this administration for even considering it. Between Manny, the possibility of some chode AD being hired, and the clown show this whole process is turning into, my commitment is hanging by a thread.

One thing is for sure though, if they don’t make a change then I won’t pay a dime to have a hand in the demolition of this program.
You are a true fan. People supporting this disaster are the problem.

Nice theory Dr Whackjob.

I’d wait for my info to be wrong before I’d left if “ I was fragile”. Fact is the media is playing everyone while being fed bad info. Like I said last week “ they’re being used a human pawns in a game of chess”.

I won’t be getting played like them and then looking like a fool. The AD stuff alone has had so much bs leaked it’s crazy. With a crazy amount of changes that still hasn’t been released. Weird.

People will feel dumb when it’s all said and done. Btw if I’m wrong on anything I’ve posted I’ll gladly lay on thy sword. You must be doing drugs if you think this is that serious for me. Especially with my bathing average. I’ll gladly take an L, I’m a poster on a freaking message board lol. So my ego will be just fine.

Lastly , considered me shocked your punk *** would be the one to come up with your theory on why I went away. Ole hating *** *****. I just needed a break from weirdos like yourself with crazy theories like “I’m scared of being wrong”. If I’m wrong all that’ll happen is a few more idiots like yourself will celebrate. That’s it.

Now let me get back to hiding.

Something tells me half this board has a bathing average of less than .500

Advertisement
Call Springdale, Arkansas for the OC because a high school coach is the only coach who will take the job.
Well if he's gonna come back, I'd prefer if he hired Nubie from Little Giants. It would go well with the rest of his Analytical staff.
1638141672619.png

I told you Manny would stay weeks before any of these reports stated there was a possibility of him staying. I could go to my post history right now and post a thread of all the posts and replies to said posts.

I’m telling you the writing is on the wall he’s staying. I’m here to see the debacle that unfolds on the site, and hoping for the off chance he gets canned. You don’t need inside information, you just need a set of eyes, and an objective mindset.

Nobody on here truly has inside information. The only people in the know of what’s really going on are the people making decisions.
Ban bet?

I mean this in the most respectful way possible, David Lake is full of crap. In fact, I feel like every media website is fighting for clicks.

Also, I find it odd when ppl attack the "insiders". Literally just this week, you had Lambert come out and say they had a deal two years ago for Highsmith, then the school just dropped off the planet.

Things change all the time. Very curious that ppl attack insiders. You prefer not get any info?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice theory Dr Whackjob.

I’d wait for my info to be wrong before I’d left if “ I was fragile”. Fact is the media is playing everyone while being fed bad info. Like I said last week “ they’re being used a human pawns in a game of chess”.

I won’t be getting played like them and then looking like a fool. The AD stuff alone has had so much bs leaked it’s crazy. With a crazy amount of changes that still hasn’t been released. Weird.

People will feel dumb when it’s all said and done. Btw if I’m wrong on anything I’ve posted I’ll gladly lay on thy sword. You must be doing drugs if you think this is that serious for me. Especially with my bathing average. I’ll gladly take an L, I’m a poster on a freaking message board lol. So my ego will be just fine.

Lastly , considered me shocked your punk *** would be the one to come up with your theory on why I went away. Ole hating *** *****. I just needed a break from weirdos like yourself with crazy theories like “I’m scared of being wrong”. If I’m wrong all that’ll happen is a few more idiots like yourself will celebrate. That’s it.

Now let me get back to hiding.
Playing them like a fiddle?

0387437B-6D51-482D-B08F-837A3D02470C.gif

Advertisement
I mean this in the most respectful way possible, David Lake is full of crap. In fact, I feel like every media website is fighting for clicks.

Also, I find it odd when ppl attack the "insiders". Literally just this week, you had Lambert come out and say they had a deal two years ago for Highsmith, then the school just dropped off the planet.

Things change all the time. Very curious that ppl attack insiders. You prefer not get any info?
I don't think anyone needs to attack insiders. They just need to realize Miami athletics isn't represented by one voice. There are multiple people of influence. Just because people who post on this board are getting one story doesn't mean they have the whole picture. And maybe Lake is hearing it differently from different people

An example, back in 2015 when we were looking for a coach DMoney started a thread with two words in the subject I believe. "It's Butch". And people went crazy. Except Richt decided he wanted to coach again and Blake James hired Richt. Doesn't mean the insider wasn't right at the time but he didn't have the whole picture. He had a piece from people who probably spoke matter of factly about the situation and then something changed.

That is why Miami however they get to it needs to hire a strong AD who becomes the voice of the program. Sure the AD listens to all the money people but at the end the of day Miami lives and dies with the coaching hires of that AD. Thats the way forward. I'd be surprised if anyone trying to secure power actually allows that model to happen though.

Advertisement
Back