24/7 New post

Nice theory Dr Whackjob.

I’d wait for my info to be wrong before I’d left if “ I was fragile”. Fact is the media is playing everyone while being fed bad info. Like I said last week “ they’re being used a human pawns in a game of chess”.

I won’t be getting played like them and then looking like a fool. The AD stuff alone has had so much bs leaked it’s crazy. With a crazy amount of changes that still hasn’t been released. Weird.

People will feel dumb when it’s all said and done. Btw if I’m wrong on anything I’ve posted I’ll gladly lay on thy sword. You must be doing drugs if you think this is that serious for me. Especially with my bathing average. I’ll gladly take an L, I’m a poster on a freaking message board lol. So my ego will be just fine.

Lastly , considered me shocked your punk *** would be the one to come up with your theory on why I went away. Ole hating *** *****. I just needed a break from weirdos like yourself with crazy theories like “I’m scared of being wrong”. If I’m wrong all that’ll happen is a few more idiots like yourself will celebrate. That’s it.

Now let me get back to hiding.
Hey Cribs, I'm dying over here lol...he came after you on some blind no-name calling hate lol...you called em punk-ash🤣.

Sometimes I think what would happen if everyone on CIS had their CIS name attached to their shirt at a Canes home game tailgate.

Disrespectful talk on a message board makes me wonder if guys would do that if they had to see the other man 6-8 Saturdays a year lol

Advertisement
I have been a fan and booster for over 50 years……if the BOT brings back Manny, I am fishing every Saturday during September, October, and November. And, I might like it enough to never change my new routine.
I'm with you. I've flown the U flag all over the world, have a U tattooed on my skin, and spend entirely too much time on UM boards. If that's how things shook out I'd be spending most Saturdays with my kids moving forward.

I don't see how the school and all these boosters are coming out talking about spending big $, then turn around and support the most scrub coach we've ever had. It wouldn't make sense. Hopefully it's all a smoke screen.

Oh, don’t I know. But if I expected another crap hire, I'd be out and just be content with those memories. Kind of like I will if they ***** it up.
I agree. There is just no reason at the moment to think things will be different.

I believe this is also the case and I also believe they’re waiting to hire an AD and let them make the decision.

Highly doubt Mario would come out before a conference title game and say he’s taking another job.
I read something about Napier coaching in his Championship game next week.

Advertisement
They're done posting.

Ppl on here are ****ting on our insiders. So what makes you think they will post info?
And I don't blame em.
On top of this, the situation is not stable right now. @Cribby has said that the media people are being used as pawns. I don’t blame him or @DMoney for treading carefully right now. Nothing is reliable in my opinion. Things are fluid and we won’t know the results until it’s done but it’s definitely unsettling that even the AD situation seems chaotic.

People will probably be dumbfounded by when the hire will be announced. I predict it will happen out of nowhere.

Thats why the smokescreens are happening. The university wants to announce it and not some reporter via a leak.
Hopefully not dumbfounded by who they select (or keep). Hope you are right!

On top of this, the situation is not stable right now. @Cribby has said that the media people are being used as pawns. I don’t blame him or @DMoney for treading carefully right now. Nothing is reliable in my opinion. Things are fluid and we won’t know the results until it’s done but it’s definitely unsettling that even the AD situation seems chaotic.
This is some young and the restless soap opera BS, instead this soap opera should be called the old and the useless.

Advertisement
Right now there are plenty of coaches out there. It remains to be seen what happens with our coaching search this time. I’d love to get Mario and I still believe this makes too much sense not to happen right now. Let’s see where the chips fall. We weren’t going after Riley or Napier. Our first choice is Mario who is playing in the Pac12 championship on Saturday. If next Monday passes and we don’t have a coach onboard then we likely have a problem. I’m sure the board will be ecstatic if we get Mario or Kiffin or plenty of other coaches.

So help me out with this one y'all boys, the narrative that the don't want to move away from Manny because they feel like it would hurt the young talent on the team doesn't make much sense. The players don't like him, former players bash him, we had multiple rumors all year long of young freshman players transferring, multiple players left mid season also. With the 57th recruiting class meaning not a lot of high school players like him either. But here we stand thinking keeping him will help the morale of the young talent.

Advertisement
Really? We know change is coming. We know some quality names are on that list. That's already different.
How do we know that? Apparently the firm we hired doesn't want us to interview jurich. Zo hasnt been hired. Manny hasnt been fired. So do we know anything? I dont. All i see is rumors.

Like gruden to miami?

Nice theory Dr Whackjob.

I’d wait for my info to be wrong before I’d left if “ I was fragile”. Fact is the media is playing everyone while being fed bad info. Like I said last week “ they’re being used a human pawns in a game of chess”.

I won’t be getting played like them and then looking like a fool. The AD stuff alone has had so much bs leaked it’s crazy. With a crazy amount of changes that still hasn’t been released. Weird.

People will feel dumb when it’s all said and done. Btw if I’m wrong on anything I’ve posted I’ll gladly lay on thy sword. You must be doing drugs if you think this is that serious for me. Especially with my bathing average. I’ll gladly take an L, I’m a poster on a freaking message board lol. So my ego will be just fine.

Lastly , considered me shocked your punk *** would be the one to come up with your theory on why I went away. Ole hating *** *****. I just needed a break from weirdos like yourself with crazy theories like “I’m scared of being wrong”. If I’m wrong all that’ll happen is a few more idiots like yourself will celebrate. That’s it.

Now let me get back to hiding.
Oh fragile… I thought you said you were fraggle….

How do we know that? Apparently the firm we hired doesn't want us to interview jurich. Zo hasnt been hired. Manny hasnt been fired. So do we know anything? I dont. All i see is rumors.

Like gruden to miami?
Because Blake's been fired. Unless they rehire him, which is pretty unlikely.

Advertisement
I'm one of them, been a fan for over 3 decades and will be out entirely if Manny is coaching next year.
Three generations worth of season tickets right here. My grandfather first bought them in 1979. 42 F’n years.

Now that I pay for them, we will not renew if they keep Manny. **** this administration for even considering it. Between Manny, the possibility of some chode AD being hired, and the clown show this whole process is turning into, my commitment is hanging by a thread.

One thing is for sure though, if they don’t make a change then I won’t pay a dime to have a hand in the demolition of this program.

Then D$ started tweeting about not keeping Manny…
We're getting a new AD. Even imagining that Manny survives this year with FIU calling out for him, can you imagine him staying long term?

Because Blake's been fired. Unless they rehire him, which is pretty unlikely.
So there is no possibility they make another bad hire at AD????

Im glad you are optimistic buddy. I will remain skeptical until i see real change that shows miami is serious.

Advertisement
Back