24-29 in 2014

should be a full class.

Looks like we have 19-20 seniors.
Probably 3 below the 85 man limit going into 2013 season
3-4 attrition which is natural

25 seems like the floor for next year. Max of about 29 I'd say based on history.

Staff has to Make it happen.

Advertisement
Sorry to repeat but is Ermon Lane interested in Miami? Dude is the best I've seen in a long tome and Keep hearing Saban going to everything in his power/pocket to get him.

Amari is recruiting him hard so it will be a war to get him i expect this time next year we will be nervous

Be careful what u wish for, out early commits haven't quite worked out for us in recent years. I think its 3 years running that our first commit of the class had backed out. Give me just one stud DT, is that too much to ask?

That happens at every school but that just eans we gotta stay on them hard which i trust the staff will do

If Saban wants Lane, he will get him. Just concede already and avoid the final hour heartbreak.

Advertisement
If Saban wants Lane, he will get him. Just concede already and avoid the final hour heartbreak.

Kinda ****** **** is this. Saban wanted Bush...got buttkiss. Saban wanted Burns...got buttkiss. Al has done it before and he'll do it again.

Advertisement
Back