24-29 in 2014

Advertisement
Honestly think we're going to get a run of commits during the summer. coley & Cristobal are going to be on a mission. Holding on to them will depend on our success this year.

Honestly think we're going to get a run of commits during the summer. coley & Cristobal are going to be on a mission. Holding on to them will depend on our success this year.

Yup.

Gotta hope Cristobal doesn't leave for Cleveland.

We need to be at Ermon Lane's highschool tomm lol Cause Saban and $EC will be throwing cribs,cars and duffle bags at that kid. But I trust The Tie, coley, and SUPER Mario!!

Advertisement

I see it playing out a lot like that. I see us getting some serious momentum pretty early, and then either hitting a grand slam with a good season or limping if we blow it.

I think the coaches are ****ed and want to get at least 5 commits before the season and start bulding a core like Burns and Carter had but make it expand to other local guys

Yup.

Gotta hope Cristobal doesn't leave for Cleveland.

Where did that rumor come from?

Fack.

"Cleveland Browns: Don't be surprised if Miami (FL) tight ends / associate head coach Mario Cristobal ends up on the Rob Chudzinski's staff in Cleveland. A source tells me Chud has talked with Cristobal. Chudzinski has yet to fill the running backs job."

http://www.coachingsearch.com/coachi...ch-ticker.html

Although Mario did turn down other NFL jobs so hopefully not.

Advertisement

I see it playing out a lot like that. I see us getting some serious momentum pretty early, and then either hitting a grand slam with a good season or limping if we blow it.

Agreed. Bad pronoun usage by me as well; meant "them" as the recruits. We need to win, and beat some big-name teams if we want these guys to be 'Canes.

Advertisement
Sorry to repeat but is Ermon Lane interested in Miami? Dude is the best I've seen in a long tome and Keep hearing Saban going to everything in his power/pocket to get him.

Advertisement
Sorry to repeat but is Ermon Lane interested in Miami? Dude is the best I've seen in a long tome and Keep hearing Saban going to everything in his power/pocket to get him.

Yes he's been to a Miami junior day and is going again.

Be careful what u wish for, out early commits haven't quite worked out for us in recent years. I think its 3 years running that our first commit of the class had backed out. Give me just one stud DT, is that too much to ask?

Advertisement
Back