'23 MLB Draft Discussion

Advertisement
Advertisement
angel of death GIF

Cleveland, welcome to the afterlife.

Idk how close you guys will follow this but theres 2 kids from my hometown expected to get drafted. Brett Antolick (A&M commit) & Jankt Diaz ( forget what small college he went to) if either of them go tag me please. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Idk how close you guys will follow this but theres 2 kids from my hometown expected to get drafted. Brett Antolick (A&M commit) & Jenk Diaz ( forget what small college he went to) if either of them go tag me please. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
Advertisement
What range is usually the cutoff for the HS kids to strongly consider heading to school vs. Signing?
Much more money dependent than round dependent. But with the new 20 round format, you’re very likely gonna sign if you’re a top 8 round pick. Teams no longer take as many shots drafting guys they know are gonna be tough to sign.

Advertisement
What range is usually the cutoff for the HS kids to strongly consider heading to school vs. Signing?
I’d assume it’s different for every kid but seems like once they start falling outside the top 10 rounds, they start considering college more. Correct me if I’m wrong here.

Advertisement
Back