23 Class Point Total Goal (295)

lfoliva9988

Redshirt Freshman
295 in the composite score should be our goal every year moving forward. That score is a top 5 finish going back the last decade and in some years 295 finishes 3rd and 4th a few times. The following 25 man class gets us exactly there and I understand this doesn't include more guys at certain positions and a few guys that could pop our way that I'm not including.

QB - Rashada and Williams
RB - Chris Johnson
WR - RayRay, Jean,
TE - Reid, Carver, Williams
OL - Francis, Samson, Alinen, Kirkland, Tripp, Kinsler, Frankie
DL - Wayne, Bain,
LB - Malik, Raul, Stanquan and Bobby Washington
DB - Stafford, Damari Brown and Bonsu
ATH - Robby Washington

Advertisement
295 in the composite score should be our goal every year moving forward. That score is a top 5 finish going back the last decade and in some years 295 finishes 3rd and 4th a few times. The following 25 man class gets us exactly there and I understand this doesn't include more guys at certain positions and a few guys that could pop our way that I'm not including.

RB - Chris Johnson
WR - RayRay, Jean,
DL - Wayne, Bain,
ATH - Robby Washington
Great A class. But call me crazy.. I think we surpass 300. Couple of more 5 stars in the cards.

RB - Chris Johnson
WR - RayRay, Jean,
DL - Wayne, Bain,
ATH - Robby Washington
We will sign more than 25 in my opinion…

Yo, OP

77E05C9D-521F-4A67-B2B6-5A3290B57CB3.gif

Advertisement

RB - Chris Johnson
WR - RayRay, Jean,
DL - Wayne, Bain,
ATH - Robby Washington
Good god what an OL haul

RB - Chris Johnson
WR - RayRay, Jean,
DL - Wayne, Bain,
ATH - Robby Washington
Our goal should be 300 like bowling and fsu SAT scores

Advertisement
Great A class. But call me crazy.. I think we surpass 300. Couple of more 5 stars in the cards.
ya I didnt include a few more that of course would change things. Cormani, Hicks, Harbor, Joenel, Baxter, etc. On top of my class, even if 1 of these guys pops to the U, that puts us over 300

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back