2023 23' Aiden Mizell WR Boone HS (Orlando)

Advertisement
The kid is legit. Looks really good. He has a second gear and is shifty. I like the production. Mom went to UF for track... Sooo many WR's this year. boatload of decent offers. Does he have any interest?

That's what I want to know, this kid is legit! If his mom went to UF then I know why we haven't heard about him lol 😂 It's insane the amount of talented in the state this year.

Advertisement

UF & Clemson are after him the most with UF having the lead right now.

Miami hasn’t offered him yet.

Mom and dad both ran track at Florida. Unless they dropped the ball like they did with jaylen Gibson last year he will be in Gainesville no matter what the noise is!!! Let’s see what he does this year without jacory out there.

My home was 1 mile from Boone HS...Entire area is UF.....
I’m probably by your house right now lolol and you ain’t never lied about the area. Plus like I said both parents ran track at Florida. I’ve known the young man since he was 7 my son play with same program he was the leader of the team above my son and my son was the dawg of the team beneath his!

I’m probably by your house right now lolol and you ain’t never lied about the area. Plus like I said both parents ran track at Florida. I’ve known the young man since he was 7 my son play with same program he was the leader of the team above my son and my son was the dawg of the team beneath his!
I sold my home last yr and moved to SWFla after 21yrs in Orlando...My home was in the Lake Lawsona neighborhood...but 2 close friends live near you (Lake Como & Lake Davis) so I'm real familiar with that area.

Advertisement

😱😱😱😱😱

Are we recruiting this kid? Be crazy if we're not!

@Maskoff407 @hoover437 @Liberty City El

Whats the story here?

His parents are UF alums, but UGA seems to making a push. I think he’s another Anthony Schwartz. Just a speedster but nothing really spectacular. Watched him throughout the season. His parents being a UF alum may be a tough pull for anyone. But I’m much more solid on the WRs we are going after. Especially now that Robby Washington is on board. My frat brother, who’s a coach at PSU, believes they’re also making some traction.

Last edited:
Loved it there....but Orlando is going downhill, and has been. I miss the Orlando of the early 90s....Lived in ColonialTown from 91-93.....

My friend who was the sportswriter for the Sentinel lived over in ColonialTown around that time. Had a house on Woodward. I went to a bunch of parties and whatnot over at his place, that's how I met a bunch of Sentinel people.

Advertisement
My friend who was the sportswriter for the Sentinel lived over in ColonialTown around that time. Had a house on Woodward. I went to a bunch of parties and whatnot over at his place, that's how I met a bunch of Sentinel people.
I lived on Concord & Summerlin from 91-93

I live about half mile away from johnnies. I life off raeford and brandywine drive. My mom graduated from Boone hs way back in the day.

Advertisement
Very Good Burgers...but a UF/FSU Hangout....I had a friend many yrs ago who lived off of Brandywine....I have a close friend who has a beautiful home right near Boone HS on a gorgeous circular Lake...
I know the lake. i used to live off kaley, forget the dam road name but it was one of the roads off the double s curve on kaley right by said lake.

Advertisement
Back