'22 to the U

Advertisement
"BigShot"......
Lol. His mom probably started the whole thing and owns the company

3A729768-C90A-4624-A7AC-961A388774C8.jpeg

“Looking for some real ones“ is not cultural appropriation like with Brewster.

First of all say that out loud to yourself, “looking for some real ones“.

That could be a middle aged white guy saying that. You could say it. Like you were looking for some real Hass avocados. You’re at the Fresh Market, you’re a snippy white guy “looking for some real ones.”

Now say this out loud “All them boys from Miami that real will be at Jimbo camp”...notice the difference?

Do you see yourself saying that at the Fresh Market?

Picture yourself at the produce aisle just next to the crab dip saying “All them boys from Miami that real will be at Jimbo camp” out loud. People will laugh at that, coming from you, but they wouldn’t laugh at “looking for some real ones “

Have I made my case?
Perfect explanation for the ppl in the back that don’t understand

Advertisement
I can’t believe I read all these , I really can’t and guess what LOLOLOLOL I got a cherry tomato plant in my carport.

Geeez this is not good LOLOL

Advertisement
Being a viejo guess what tomato’s are good for your prostate

oooops

I killed the thread didn’t eye

I literally just did that.

First, I envisioned myself back in the Fresh Market in Richmond and the person working in produce asked me if I wanted organic Italian plum tomatoes grown in Mexico and I said “no thank you, I’m looking for some real ones” and I grabbed a bag of San Marazano tomatoes.

Then I envisioned myself in the same situation in the Richmond Fresh Market and this time when the person working in produce asked me if I wanted organic Italian plum tomatoes grown in Mexico I just looked at him and quipped “all them Italian plum tomatoes that real will be in San Marzano bag.”

You’re absolutely right. There is a difference. I just had to experience it myself as you suggested.
Add to it .....Simpson is from MeTRO atl ...and Brewster is from Suburban New Jersey..he was str8 fronting.

Guarantee Simpson uses that in his day to day.

Advertisement
My wife’s got a bag like that in the fridge..didn’t know they were such a delicacy...think I’ll go have one and see if it sends me into a heavenly euphoria....will be reporting back as soon as I come back to earth...IF I ever do.
I don’t refrigerate tomatoes until I have to. I think they sell similar ones at Trader Joe’s too. I saw somewhere that Walmart may or might have carried them.

My wife’s got a bag like that in the fridge..didn’t know they were such a delicacy...think I’ll go have one and see if it sends me into a heavenly euphoria....will be reporting back as soon as I come back to earth...IF I ever do.
Don't keep Tomatoes in the fridge EVER....If a Tomato isn't fully ripened...and you want to speed up the process...put the tomato/s in a brown paper bag with a banana, close bag tightly, and in 2 days tomato will be ripe.

Advertisement
Don't keep Tomatoes in the fridge EVER....If a Tomato isn't fully ripened...and you want to speed up the process...put the tomato/s in a brown paper bag with a banana, close bag tightly, and in 2 days tomato will be ripe.
Oh **** didn’t know.My wife and I been fighting COVID so it might have been me that did it cause I’m sure my wife knows better...heading back to go get them now.Thanks for the heads up.....and that thing was good just waiting on my high now...

I don’t refrigerate tomatoes until I have to. I think they sell similar ones at Trader Joe’s too. I saw somewhere that Walmart may or might have carried them.
Never refrigerate tomatoes....If im making a salad with dinner...I'll put tomato in fridge for 1/2 hr to give it a quick chill....but never for extended lengths of time.

Never refrigerate tomatoes....If im making a salad with dinner...I'll put tomato in fridge for 1/2 hr to give it a quick chill....but never for extended lengths of time.
They are out now and I think it was me cause I had no clue.My daughter went to the store for us and I put them up so I’m sure I did it.She’s sleeping so I’m not telling her I tried to fck up her heavenly tomatoes..😜

Advertisement
Back