#22 Missouri down in the second half to UCONN...

Advertisement
Mizzou is a really good team coached by a Top 10 coach every season. Ranking them 22nd isn't bias, it's a solid bet on where they most likely stack up across the nation at this point.

Mizzou is a really good team coached by a Top 10 coach every season. Ranking them 22nd isn't bias, it's a solid bet on where they most likely stack up across the nation at this point.

facts... and craig kuligowski is one of the best d-line coaches in the nation. he would thrive with South east talent. i dont think hed ever leave mizzout though

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2288909 said:
matty mauk is a joke. They wouldn't win a game in the SEC west this year

They have a ****** QB and will still threaten 10 wins, because Pinkel will get them in position. That defense is no joke.

I am sure if they end up pulling out the win they will remain ranked. The SEC bias is such a joke.

what bias? mizzou has been a good team the last 2 or 3 yrs

pinkel and his staff do a pretty **** good job

maybe they do suck this yr but they havent lost yet and i dont see why its such an injustice that their ranked #22 lol

the acc and big 10 literally have 4 teams out of 20+ that are worth a **** fsu, msu, clemson, & osu

the pac 12 and sec have better football teams its a fact

Last edited:
Pinkel makes them what they are. Dude is a great coach.

The Sec Least also helps .

Advertisement
I am sure if they end up pulling out the win they will remain ranked. The SEC bias is such a joke.

what bias? mizzou has been a good team the last 2 or 3 yrs

pinkel and his staff do a pretty **** good job

maybe they do suck this yr but they havent lost yet and i dont see why its such an injustice that their ranked #22 lol

the acc and big 10 literally have 4 teams out of 20+ that are worth a **** fsu, msu, clemson, & osu

the pac 12 and sec have better football teams its a fact

Yeah, and you conveniently forgot to add that you're a gheyTurd.

No question Pinkel is a solid coach and he will eventually get his club rolling.
However, rankings should not reflect lifetime achievement or projected finished.
It should reflect this season, as it stands now.
Otherwise, it is an unfairly biased ranking.

Advertisement
Mauk sucks. Typical SEC. Loaded defense but just not that good on offense especially outside of 1 or 2 sec teams that actually have a good qb.

Not even sure if Mizzou has a good RB like a typical sec team

Btw I hope Evan Shirreffs is better than his brother.

Hard to tell though because UCONN doesn't really have much talent he might be better than he looked

Advertisement
Considering Missouri is in the top 10 of all BCS teams with wins the past 10 years I would say they have been super solid for awhile. They have played for both Big 12 and SEC titles multiple times. Miami hasn't done jack in the ACC and fans on here still think Miami is the better program currently. Well, it's not. Pinkel and his staff are top shelf and it shows. They are putting solid talent into the NFL as well. This isn't the 90's anymore.

Considering Missouri is in the top 10 of all BCS teams with wins the past 10 years I would say they have been super solid for awhile. They have played for both Big 12 and SEC titles multiple times. Miami hasn't done jack in the ACC and fans on here still think Miami is the better program currently. Well, it's not. Pinkel and his staff are top shelf and it shows. They are putting solid talent into the NFL as well. This isn't the 90's anymore.

What has Mizzou done thus far, this season?

That wasn't the point of the post. The season just started and they haven't even started conference play yet. But that doesn't change the last decade or so. Missouri has been the far superior program.

That wasn't the point of the post. The season just started and they haven't even started conference play yet. But that doesn't change the last decade or so. Missouri has been the far superior program.

And that should be of zero relevance to 2015 rankings.

Advertisement
Back