22 first rd picks ran track in high school

Do you have Parkinson's?

There's some chromosomal damage going on here.

But hey, at least he was a track star in the big ten. We know this because he said so himself. And it's the Internet, so it must be true.

Only major damage is from your mouth with them home made braces sukin dudes off left and right at club pickles vip bathroom

I swear to God you have Parkinson's. That's why you chose your name.

You're the only idiot here that can't figure out the quote function.

And you steady braggin about your dik lookin like darth Vader after he took the mask off after being served up by original cans cans

Pardon me good sir but was this a joke?

Because it sucked

Advertisement
http://www.milesplit.com/articles/2...h the funds man. It is what it is man.[/QUOTE
http://www.milesplit.com/articles/2...h the funds man. It is what it is man.[/QUOTE

Do you have Parkinson's?

smh...rva cane breast fed this ninja.... forgot to burb him now he thank he a doctor

If you guys wanna know why sub- [MENTION=10805]PAR[/MENTION] loves track so much, it's because of the after parties, where he can just be himself:

200w (3).gif
giphy (8).jpg

Last edited:

Do you have Parkinson's?

smh...rva cane breast fed this ninja.... forgot to burb him now he thank he a doctor
If you guys wanna know why sub- [MENTION=10805]PAR[/MENTION] loves track so much, it's because of the after parties, where he can just be himself:

View attachment 44884
View attachment 44885

LMFAO!!! FML, I never knew the after parties were that entertaining... Sausage anyone??

Matt drills at 5am,

Do you have Parkinson's?

If you guys wanna know why sub

That ain't Ni **** track after party to many white guys. That's rvacane and his rv buddies from club pickle tootsie fruiting to master p after rva got Wally pip'd by original canes whop bill Cosby'd his drink .....did you think rva gave a dam? you See him making his move in the stripe hook up in his gif.

Richt recruits track athletes. Al Golden didn't give a s**t about that.

Please see my Xavier Williams rant.

Daquris Wiggins is a better prospect than Xavier Williams.

You know why? Wiggins runs track and does it well.

Williams does not.

Why does Williams not run track? Because he is not fast. WR's that are not fast have limited upside.

Anquan Boldin ran a 4.71. Tell me one high school receiver who wouldn't give his left nut to have his career

Advertisement
lustncanes you gotta lot of nerve showin ya face around here after you just did 2 for getting caught with suped up breast pump... using it on that lil pickle trying to make the pies stream stronger cause right now when it hit the water it sound like tiddley winks. You the only person I know who gotta make they own sound effects when they takes a pass.

Richt recruits track athletes. Al Golden didn't give a s**t about that.

Please see my Xavier Williams rant.

Daquris Wiggins is a better prospect than Xavier Williams.

You know why? Wiggins runs track and does it well.

Williams does not.

Why does Williams not run track? Because he is not fast. WR's that are not fast have limited upside.

Anquan Boldin ran a 4.71. Tell me one high school receiver who wouldn't give his left nut to have his career

Even if Bolden really is that slow it's something you hardly ever see.

Do you have Parkinson's?

That ain't Ni **** track after party to many white guys. That's rvacane and his rv buddies from club pickle tootsie fruiting to master p after rva got Wally pip'd by original canes whop bill Cosby'd his drink .....did you think rva gave a dam? you See him making his move in the stripe hook up in his gif.

LOL... You say the craziest shît...about 10% of which is in some legible form of English.

Do you have Parkinson's?

LOL... You say the craziest shît...about 10% of which is in some legible form of English.

Pretty entertaining trying to decipher the posts in this thread if I am being honest.

Advertisement

Do you have Parkinson's?

But hey, at least he was a track star in the big ten. We know this because he said so himself. And it's the Internet, so it must be true.

Naw I was far from the star of the team. About as suttle as you are with your personnel exploits. Pretty common for guys , buddy's, friends etc. to be roommates but what gave it away was the one puffball in the shower. Like a caterpillar blossoming into a butterfly you blossomed into a blooming fruit pop.

lustncanes you gotta lot of nerve showin ya face around here after you just did 2 for getting caught with suped up breast pump... using it on that lil pickle trying to make the pies stream stronger cause right now when it hit the water it sound like tiddley winks. You the only person I know who gotta make they own sound effects when they takes a pass.

Par, you've been on CIS since 2014. It's long past time you learn that if you want to call a poster's attention to your post when they haven't posted in the sequence, such as in this one, then you need to use "@" in front of their name or they may not see it.

Por ejemplo: [MENTION=13409]LustNCanes[/MENTION].

You know that you've succeeded in this task when their name turns bolded green. Lesson done. Carry on with your nonsensical track-infused gibberish. We love track.

Last edited:

Do you have Parkinson's?

Naw I was far from the star of the team. About as suttle as you are with your personnel exploits. Pretty common for guys , buddy's, friends etc. to be roommates but what gave it away was the one puffball in the shower. Like a caterpillar blossoming into a butterfly you blossomed into a blooming fruit pop.

For chrissakes, motherfūcker...learn to use the quote function. They simplify this shīt so that even severe fūcktards like you can participate, but you've got to make a better effort.

Do you have Parkinson's?

For chrissakes, motherfūcker...learn to use the quote function. They simplify this shīt so that even severe fūcktards like you can participate, but you've got to make a better effort.
LMAO!

Advertisement

Do you have Parkinson's?

LOL..... I guess he likes sausage, it's PAR for his course.

Do you have Parkinson's?

For chrissakes, motherfūcker...learn to use the quote function. They simplify this shīt so that even severe fūck

Fruity *** tore a bicep trying to bust a grape now he on the net talking tough.

Do you have Parkinson's?

LOL..... I guess he likes sausage, it's PAR for his course.

" it's PAR for his .....". man sit yo lil corny *** down. You and original use the same kitty litter box since y'all scared to come out the closet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back