A little History lesson for the newbies RE: Olsen (Baby J)

valid

Band
Banned
As you all know by now, our QB commit is of a divine nature and is not like the rest of us. He was sent to Earth for a specific purpose, and that is to awake The Sleeping Monster that is Miami football. Now many of you may not know the actual story behind this highly significant moment of time that is upon us. Your very own chronicler, The Apostle Valid, would like to take this moment to bring you The Word (previously revealed here to the pioneers, but must be made available to our new disciples):

In the beginning, there was the 1st Reich.

An unprecedented run of dominant QBs that will not be seen again at the collegiate level. Kelly, Kosar, Testaverde (heisman), Walsh, Erickson, Toretta (heisman) virtually in succession. are you f****** kidding me? After that run, the qb crown was placed firmly upon the brow of The University of Miami. It was expected that the QB reign will not be interrupted for the next 1000 years. Miami, perched gloriously on the throne, overseeing the sea of lowly peasants known as the NCAA for generations.

and then sanctions/probations hit. sadly the great qb lineage was stolen from its rightful owner. For years, this dark cloud of oppression hung ominously over the program. The peasants seized the opportunity, snatching up great QBs that would've genetically been bound for Miami greatness.

and then...

A young but precocious, courageous warrior from the land of the west, changed it all. Determined to put a stop to such injustice, the noble Ken Dorsey took matters into his own hand, carrying the prestigious legacy on his shoulders and in his heart, he restored Miami's qb supremacy with a DOMINANT 3 year run of precision, accuracy, and leadership. This was the 2nd Reich. The 1000 year QB reign had been placed back on its rightful path!

Unfortunately this would be short lived due to a tragic tale of misleadership within the Empire. Two evil entities (Coker and Shannon), once disguised as reliable Miami Generals, turned their backs on Miami and led them on a dark path towards the underworld. A third (Shapiro), betrayed his family in the most vile manner and attempted to burn down the Empire like Nebuchadnezzar did to Jerusalem. How could this once proud dynasty recover from such deceit and anamosity?

The football gods have seen enough! A saviour has been sent down from the heavens to right all wrongs. Skin as white as snow, hair as bright as fire, eyes filled with determination! Baby Jesus has been sent among us mortals to begin the 3rd Reich. The smoke will once again fill the skies and the clock on the 1000 year reign will start clicking once again.

Repent of all of your sins. Anointed One will be healing the sick at Sunlife Stadium for years to come.

Advertisement
Advertisement
352vwe.jpg

Advertisement
I really like the enthusiasm and creativity here. I am Cane through and through. However, the original post is amazingly blasphemous. College football players and the Creator of all things cannot be compared.

I don't want to train wreck the thread. I just want to state this formally for the record. There may be many believers on this site that feel the same way.

Go Canes!

PS. I think Al is building the program the right way. If he does, it honors God...and blessings may follow for those players and coaches.

Advertisement
I really like the enthusiasm and creativity here. I am Cane through and through. However, the original post is amazingly blasphemous. College football players and the Creator of all things cannot be compared.

I don't want to train wreck the thread. I just want to state this formally for the record. There may be many believers on this site that feel the same way.

Go Canes!

PS. I think Al is building the program the right way. If he does, it honors God...and blessings may follow for those players and coaches.

lol

troll sebatioan.jpg

Go Canes!

Razr?

Go Canes!

Ah ha haaaaaaaaa

Advertisement
As you all know by now, our QB commit is of a divine nature and is not like the rest of us. He was sent to Earth for a specific purpose, and that is to awake The Sleeping Monster that is Miami football. Now many of you may not know the actual story behind this highly significant moment of time that is upon us. Your very own chronicler, The Apostle Valid, would like to take this moment to bring you The Word (previously revealed here to the pioneers, but must be made available to our new disciples):

In the beginning, there was the 1st Reich.

An unprecedented run of dominant QBs that will not be seen again at the collegiate level. Kelly, Kosar, Testaverde (heisman), Walsh, Erickson, Toretta (heisman) virtually in succession. are you f****** kidding me? After that run, the qb crown was placed firmly upon the brow of The University of Miami. It was expected that the QB reign will not be interrupted for the next 1000 years. Miami, perched gloriously on the throne, overseeing the sea of lowly peasants known as the NCAA for generations.

and then sanctions/probations hit. sadly the great qb lineage was stolen from its rightful owner. For years, this dark cloud of oppression hung ominously over the program. The peasants seized the opportunity, snatching up great QBs that would've genetically been bound for Miami greatness.

and then...

A young but precocious, courageous warrior from the land of the west, changed it all. Determined to put a stop to such injustice, the noble Ken Dorsey took matters into his own hand, carrying the prestigious legacy on his shoulders and in his heart, he restored Miami's qb supremacy with a DOMINANT 3 year run of precision, accuracy, and leadership. This was the 2nd Reich. The 1000 year QB reign had been placed back on its rightful path!

Unfortunately this would be short lived due to a tragic tale of misleadership within the Empire. Two evil entities (Coker and Shannon), once disguised as reliable Miami Generals, turned their backs on Miami and led them on a dark path towards the underworld. A third (Shapiro), betrayed his family in the most vile manner and attempted to burn down the Empire like Nebuchadnezzar did to Jerusalem. How could this once proud dynasty recover from such deceit and anamosity?

The football gods have seen enough! A saviour has been sent down from the heavens to right all wrongs. Skin as white as snow, hair as bright as fire, eyes filled with determination! Baby Jesus has been sent among us mortals to begin the 3rd Reich. The smoke will once again fill the skies and the clock on the 1000 year reign will start clicking once again.

Repent of all of your sins. Anointed One will be healing the sick at Sunlife Stadium for years to come.

4 star. Do not want.

Olsen looks like a 4 star and maybe a 5 star prospect. Not sure if I am ready to crown him yet.

Advertisement
Back