21 TE Kahlil Brantley commits to Miami on Friday

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid has wanted to be a Cane since his Freshman year at Doral, he originally was a WR but grew into a TE.

I been telling yall them MNW boys all want to be Canes, it's simply up to whether or not the staff wants them or not.

Brinson is next up, Kamren Kinchens as well & T2 Terrence Lewis will be a Cane as well all from that 2021 class. And for 2020 Delancey is ours when we offer him & Fleming will stay locked in.

Michaelee Harris is the new WR coach for MNW & former MNW WR that went to Louisville with Teddy Bridgewater & Eli Rogers, he got hurt at Lville but transferred to Akron (Hickson & Todd Stroud were both there when MH was at Ak), he was a GA for Miami under Dugans in 2017. Plus with Coach Field, basically any prospect we want from MNW is ours.

#BullprideToTheU 🙌🏾🤘🏽🐂💯

Advertisement
Fields is about to go ape**** recruiting down here.

If we win, issa wrap.

Especially with the MNW kids given his history at that school. Might have a MNW pull like we did in '08, just hopefully they pan out a little better at the college level than that class did. Oh and also hopefully we don't miss guys like Lavonte David like we did in that 08 class.

This kid has wanted to be a Cane since his Freshman year at Doral, he originally was a WR but grew into a TE.

I been telling yall them MNW boys all want to be Canes, it's simply up to whether or not the staff wants them or not.

Brinson is next up, Kamren Kinchens as well & T2 Terrence Lewis will be a Cane as well all from that 2021 class. And for 2020 Delancey is ours when we offer him & Fleming will stay locked in.

Michaelee Harris is the new WR coach for MNW & former MNW WR that went to Louisville with Teddy Bridgewater & Eli Rogers, he got hurt at Lville but transferred to Akron (Hickson & Todd Stroud were both there when MH was at Ak), he was a GA for Miami under Dugans in 2017. Plus with Coach Field, basically any prospect we want from MNW is ours.

#BullprideToTheU 🙌🏾🤘🏽🐂💯

Has any school been consistently better to us than MNW? Aside from Amari Cooper I can't think of a major prospect we pursued hard and lost out on

Advertisement
Has any school been consistently better to us than MNW? Aside from Amari Cooper I can't think of a major prospect we pursued hard and lost out on

Bridgewater? I mean guess we didn’t want him at qb

Marvin Jones too. But yeah that’s the pipeline

Crazy that all those kids we took in ‘08 or whenever that was...and L. Davis was best pro of the group and he went juco!

Bridgewater? I mean guess we didn’t want him at qb

Marvin Jones too. But yeah that’s the pipeline

Crazy that all those kids we took in ‘08 or whenever that was...and L. Davis was best pro of the group and he went juco!

We absolutely wanted Bridgewater at QB. That was another loss. That was a casualty of the firing of Coach Shannon, I believe.

Advertisement

Did we pursue/offer Marvin "Snoop" Minnis?

Advertisement
Back