2027 Portal QB discussion

I don't like fantasizing. Malik it is.

I think kamario is off the charts but I agree he not leaving MSU or the SEC for that matter. His own grandad prophesied bout Kamario turning the MSU program around which has been all the talk.

Makes alot of sense to go after malik or see what Luke Nickel can do.
 
This is going to be one of the all time QB draft class.

Every QB not named Arch is going to be getting over analyzed and broken down trying to see who all to take in the first round.

Maybe Mario and Mali can convince Mensah to come for one more if he ain’t a lock for top 5 like mentioned above.

That’s looking like the best scenario for next year imo
Most overhyped class. At the end of day, it won’t be anything special.
 
It worked out perfectly for us with Mensah but it was a lot people on this board didn’t want Simmons when it looked like we would end up with no one.
 
Is everyone 100% sure that Mensah staying is off the table? Depending on what the other Rd1 QBs look like come January, I wonder if he may decide to take the mid/high 7 figure NIL for 1 more year. That would set us up at QB for the next 3-4 seasons.
 
Is everyone 100% sure that Mensah staying is off the table? Depending on what the other Rd1 QBs look like come January, I wonder if he may decide to take the mid/high 7 figure NIL for 1 more year. That would set us up at QB for the next 3-4 seasons.
Look up Ty Simpson contract

If he is projected 2nd QB to be taken and first round grade, no way he should return
 
I'm leaning toward Malik Washington. He has elite upside, and given the current state of Maryland's program, he feels like the most realistic candidate to hit the portal.
 
Back
Top