2026 Portal QBs

Some kids don't care about making it to the playoffs or winning an NC. Maybe he and his family are happy with the fat NIL and being a bottom feeder in the ACC. 🤷‍♂️
Very possible they can do what duke did.. lose 5 games and still be champs
 
Drew Mestemaker with a clean pocket is the best option IMO. He actually throws guys open more often than not.
No offense, but glad you're not in the evaluation department.

He's be a good fit at a low level P4 team, Syracuse would be a good fit. Not here.
 
 
This year's QB crop in the portal will be the worst in a while. Still some solid options but regardless of who we get, I'm going to guess that a good portion of the fanbase ends up severely disappointed.

Film guys will have plenty to pick apart.
 
I personally think we should look into Taylen Green. I think he could really open up what we do here.
 
Back
Top