2026 LB Adam Balogoun-Ali

JD4

All-American
This kid plays at the Benjamin School in Palm Beach Gardens and is having a great season.

Classmate of Chauncey Bowens and Amaree Williams who are both being recruited hard by UGA.

This school has been producing a lot of talent recently. With a UF HC and being Jordan Travis’s alma mater, the other Florida schools have had an advantage in the past, but Mario and his staff have been doing a great job recruiting there.

Keep an eye on this kid.

Advertisement
Funny how many kids have come out of Benjamin lately. When I was growing up, they regularly had good teams, but rarely great, and didn't have that many guys who signed at the D1 level.

Funny how many kids have come out of Benjamin lately. When I was growing up, they regularly had good teams, but rarely great, and didn't have that many guys who signed at the D1 level.
Yeah last staff didn’t recruit there but they’re becoming a little powerhouse littered with D1 kids so I’m glad to see this staff doing their due diligence and recruiting kids who can help Miami wins games and carry the culture / standard Mario wants

Yeah last staff didn’t recruit there but they’re becoming a little powerhouse littered with D1 kids so I’m glad to see this staff doing their due diligence and recruiting kids who can help Miami wins games and carry the culture / standard Mario wants
Private schools were typically good, but not special in 1990s Palm Beach County (outside of Glades Day, of course). JCS and heritage had some really good teams in the 2000s.

All of a sudden, Newman and Benjamin are legit year after year.

Still, many Palm Beach County programs are a hollow shell of what they were when I was younger. A lot of talent transfers to Broward private schools, and many of the legendary coaches are gone. The effect has clearly diluted consistency.

Private schools were typically good, but not special in 1990s Palm Beach County (outside of Glades Day, of course). JCS and heritage had some really good teams in the 2000s.

All of a sudden, Newman and Benjamin are legit year after year.

Still, many Palm Beach County programs are a hollow shell of what they were when I was younger. A lot of talent transfers to Broward private schools, and many of the legendary coaches are gone. The effect has clearly diluted consistency.
I believe Oxbridge Academy football is back to, right?

If not this year, then next.

Advertisement
His coach (clearly not unbiased) says he's the best LB in the 26 cycle

Advertisement
That (biased) coach is also a Canes fan. Go Canes!
Oh, didn't know he was a Canes fan! Its refreshing to have multiple PB coaches that are actually Canes fans. It used to be that I'd hope the PB coaches like Daniels weren't openly hostile to the Canes.

Advertisement
Back