Gsugradcanefan
Freshman
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2014
- Messages
- 2,113
THey could have done a better job on the numbers.
THey could have done a better job on the numbers.
They are still in miami, why wouldnt they identify with the city they are inI don't understand the FIU connection to Miami Vice. They're like 45 minutes to an hour drive from Miami Beach. They're about as far West of the ocean as you can be in South Florida. It's lame.
Actually not all bad for Louisville considering D’Angelo Hutchinson transferred to Cincinnati. Mack is a major contributor tho, 4 passes defended on the year
Lets give them antitrust exemptionNCAA is so wicked dawwwg..
People who love the Barstool nonsense I just don’t get once you’re not in college. They are all such fkn losers over there. Pardon My Take the only tolerable brand they have.Holy ****, one of the two Saturday morning shows will be tolerable again??
I just feel like McAfee and Barstool are on the same corner, and instead of trying to absorb the crowd that hates both they just alienated the same crowd by countering Gameday with barstool.People who love the Barstool nonsense I just don’t get once you’re not in college. They are all such fkn losers over there. Pardon My Take the only tolerable brand they have.
Don’t get me started on McAfee. This is insane at this point he’s legit all they have for everything. I appreciated the energy he brought but now it’s just overboard. The kicking thing is A+ and I genuinely look forward to it each week but the rest is ridiculous.I just feel like McAfee and Barstool are on the same corner, and instead of trying to absorb the crowd that hates both they just alienated the same crowd by countering Gameday with barstool.
Don’t get me started on McAfee. This is insane at this point he’s legit all they have for everything. I appreciated the energy he brought but now it’s just overboard. The kicking thing is A+ and I genuinely look forward to it each week but the rest is ridiculous.