MEGA 2026 CFB SZN Thread, Nationwide; Non-Miami Specific

I wonder if this has something to do with ACC refs. Crazy to see so many ACC teams on this list yet we can never get a goddam holding call. I kinda feel like we benefitted from having more punitive refs in the regular season than come playoffs we can get away with one or two or three things (except the trash targeting call ofc)


IMG_0623.jpeg
IMG_0621.jpeg
 
It’s not going to stop, however i wish players get compensated didn’t have to be referred to as “buying,” players.


“No [laughs], I mean, we wish we were playing better,” Portnoy told FOS’ Ryan Glasspiegel. “College sports is basically professional sports now. You sign people to contracts and they don’t always work out the way you want. Certainly, this season hasn’t started the way Michigan would like.

“But, he was the No. 1 recruit in the country. You certainly can’t blame it all on him. He’s not playing great, but nobody’s playing great. But I don’t look at it that way with buyer’s remorse.”
 
Back
Top