2025 Transfer QB's

I wouldn't say he sucks. He performed much better in Lebbys offense than he has in this bull**** offense and bull**** OL that they're running.

Their WRs have also been banged up as well.

I wouldn't mind taking him seeing how we have the better overall talent and OC than what they have currently.

He has alot of tools. I'd take a chance of this kid. He probably won't be asking for lot in NIL seeing how things played out at OU.
 
He has alot of tools. I'd take a chance of this kid. He probably won't be asking for lot in NIL seeing how things played out at OU.
I thought about it and honestly, no lol cause I don't think we should take a rehab project. We should be able to take a more established QB who wants to improve their draft stock.

I think a team like Michigan who needs a multi year starter would be good for Arnold. Or maybe Ole Miss once Dart leaves? Or Oregon🤷🏻‍♂️
 
View attachment 304429
We can get him for low NIL price ! I think he will have a great season this year.
IMG_5818.jpeg

Today … 5 touchdowns. His stock 📈
 
Count me in on the John Mateer QB transfer bandwagon. He's electric with his feet and would bring a dynamic element I don't think we've ever had.
 
Back
Top