2025 Recruiting

Top 2 prospects (Cameron Boozer and Cooper Flagg) in the 2025 class are getting ready to play each other today at 2pm on ESPNU. Many consider these 2 to be the top 2 prospects in the country regardless of classification. It's for all the marbles today as they battle for the #1 spot and the EYBL Peach Jam championship.
We are going to get the Boozer’s. Let’s speak it into existence lol.

In all seriousness, Carlos thinks very highly of Coach L and we aren’t competing against Coach K here. He, I think, would be 💯 on board. I firmly think there is a decent shot to pull this off.

Advertisement

In all seriousness, Carlos thinks very highly of Coach L and we aren’t competing against Coach K here. He, I think, would be 💯 on board. I firmly think there is a decent shot to pull this off.
From what I'm hearing there's more than a decent shot of getting them to Miami.

From what I'm hearing there's more than a decent shot of getting them to Miami.
Excuse Me What GIF

Advertisement

I really hope you're correct

Advertisement
Advertisement

Ok well then I'll just let you know. Nope we're not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back