2025 Race to 300

Crazy that no one has mentioned how many of our recruits will become 4*. That is typically a CIS staple. Melendez and Nickle should get bumps imo.
The ones that start at 5 stars drop to 4, you know how it works. Our guys only move up if they decommit to go elsewhere.

Advertisement
The ones that start at 5 stars drop to 4, you know how it works. Our guys only move up if they decommit to go elsewhere.
Yea, but if Emory and Judd can manage to move up then sky is the limit for Luke.

Figured now is a good time for an update as we approach Dennis Smith's 10 grams of madness...

Miami currently sits at #10 in the 247 Composite rankings, with 244.56 points. This comes from 17 commitments with an average ranking of 90.88.

Playing around with the class calculator, I added a few kids who seem to either be high potential or are trending our way and are looking like they might commit relatively soon.

Adding Iose Epenesa, DJ Pickett, Jaboree Antoine, Daylyn Upshaw, and Jarquez Carter jumps the number to 277.79, which would be good currently for 4th overall in the country.

There has been much discussion about class size...I don't really ever get into that because the numbers always work themselves out and if elite players want in, they'll get in, but adding those 5 would put us at 22 commits with loads of talent still on the board (Dallas Wilson possible flip, Ben Hanks, Cortez Smith, Trey Brown, Jaime Ffrench, Bryce Fitzgerald, a 2nd other RB possibly, and many others).

I still think 300 is out of the question unless we process out some of the low 3-star kids and add some serious whales we don't seem to be in play for, but a Top 5 class is certainly still within reason.

Advertisement
Back