2024 2024 WR Ryan Wingo receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

“It means a lot because I had the chance to go anywhere & chose to stay home,” Nwaneri said. “So just being able to put us on the map is a big thing for me.”

I remember when S. FL kids felt this way.

“It means a lot because I had the chance to go anywhere & chose to stay home,” Nwaneri said. “So just being able to put us on the map is a big thing for me.”

Well we had a dude that wanted to make the crib great and he wasn’t a fit for the 5-7 culture …

mannnnn I get it So.Fla. "divas" but it only feels like that way because So. Fla pumps out so many top players.... We still get the Duke Johnsons and in this class JoJo but we just have more whiffs because of the amount of talent. MO isnt pumping out top talent like that and when they do its not a surprise if they stay home. Didnt Maryland land Stefon Diggs? Numerous examples of this happening as a one off.

That is like throwing shade at Bama because they have more 4 and 5* busts than any other team. That is simply because they have SO MANY 4 and 5* kids lol

But whatever man I am happy as long as top players arent going to the same 4-5 schools. Divy up the talent and lets get competitive again in CFB. Aint no draft or salary caps to help these smaller schools so no issue with Mizzou.

Advertisement
According to Mizzou insider, they believe he is choosing between Mizzou and Texas next week. I think it’s horse crap, but figured I would share what I saw anyways
I love when schools who normally arent good at recruiting land a big fish or two. They then proceed to think they are getting everybody.

Advertisement
I love when schools who normally arent good at recruiting land a big fish or two. They then proceed to think they are getting everybody.
Again, a lot easier when those big fish are growing in your own backyard pond. Plus, committed instate prospects can receive NIL money while in high school starting Sept 1 in Missouri. It’s a perfect situation and timing for them.

According to Mizzou insider, they believe he is choosing between Mizzou and Texas next week. I think it’s horse crap, but figured I would share what I saw anyways
Those are the final two it’s looking like for sure and he’s not waiting til December. So things change and beliefs can be changed too.

Advertisement
Back