2024 2024 WR Ryan Wingo receives offer

Sad Boy Meets World GIF

Advertisement
Not for nothing, I saw an article saying they are likely the favorites now for Nwaneri the 5* DL from out there. Most thought he was UGA bound but they did an amazing job making up the gap. They must be dropping them BAGS. They've done very well keeping the top guys in state home lately it feels like

Advertisement
Yea Missouri knows how to pull the local guys. They got Lovett and Burden from East St Louis.
They are worse than us at keeping the top local talent. Check the top Missouri players every year and they average pulling in maybe the number 8th ranked player or lower typically. Everybody goes out of state. They got lucky with Luther thanks to NIL. Lovett was slept on. I’m sure the NIL package must be super favorable.

Advertisement
They are worse than us at keeping the top local talent. Check the top Missouri players every year and they average pulling in maybe the number 8th ranked player or lower typically. Everybody goes out of state. They got lucky with Luther thanks to NIL. Lovett was slept on. I’m sure the NIL package must be super favorable.
I mean last cycle they kept 4 of the top 15 guys in Missouri home. They got a top 20 guy from Illinois to go there and he’s from Southern Illinois.

I mean last cycle they kept 4 of the top 15 guys in Missouri home. They got a top 20 guy from Illinois to go there and he’s from Southern Illinois.
And the 1st one was number 7 in the state. The top 20 cat was from Cahokia HS but is from east st.louis. Cahokia is just as close to St.Louis as East St.Louis is.

And the 1st one was number 7 in the state. The top 20 cat was from Cahokia HS but is from east st.louis. Cahokia is just as close to St.Louis as East St.Louis is.
**** East St Louis couldn’t convince him to play their senior year? Lol I saw there’s a 2025 4 star DL who also goes to Cahokia who is from ESTL.

Advertisement
**** East St Louis couldn’t convince him to play their senior year? Lol I saw there’s a 2025 4 star DL who also goes to Cahokia who is from ESTL.
Not everybody can get on the field though and sometimes the path less traveled works better. And depending on exactly where u stay in east st.louis, Cahokia HS might be a couple minutes closer than ESTL HS. That’s how close the city limits are.

Advertisement
Maybe they can teach us how to keep kids home

Home front hasn't been the problem imo…Probably got 6 out of the top 12ish try county last year.

Most, including couple knowledgeable guys on here say Patterson is coming…so that' 3 out of top 5 so far this season.

In our best years…Butch only did that level or slightly better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back