2024 2024 WR Ryan Wingo receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Good get for your boys. Now stay away from Wingo

Nah, they are going for the jugular in terms of offensive talent, they will be a major threat for Wingo. The fat autist appears to be the real deal down there scheming up that offense. Tenn’s angle against/at Bama and UGA will to be to bring an innovative gimmicky offense and for the first time couple it with with top tier SEC resources and recruiting. Their stock is up right now and I for one as a CFB fan, am all about shaking up the status quo…

Nah, they are going for the jugular in terms of offensive talent, they will be a major threat for Wingo. The fat autist appears to be the real deal down there scheming up that offense. Tenn’s angle against/at Bama and UGA will to be to bring an innovative gimmicky offense and for the first time couple it with with top tier SEC resources and recruiting. Their stock is up right now and I for one as a CFB fan, am all about shaking up the status quo…
I agree about upsetting the apple cart I just wish it wasn’t TN. I live in Vol country and have to listen to them whine, *****, and moan in addition to listening to our own.

It will matter though. Same reason why Staley eliminated Clemson. If Lightfoot and Wingo are indeed friends like D$ says, i out us firmly in the battle like with Scott. If the parents have no quams about him leaving STL, i like our chances late

Advertisement
I disagree wholeheartedly it’s why I didn’t want UGA to get that first chip. I’m numb to Bama. If there is a status quote to get rid of I don’t care unless it’s Miami doing it. As you can already see in the recruiting game because of Tenn’s results they are now an additional hat we have to deal with that we didn’t as much before. Less options is better for us until it is us.

From the 7/20 Bank (podcast and eventually YouTube)

Smith & Wingo
  • D$ says Smith & Wingo are the top two WR in the nation
  • Both are firmly in play
  • If Miami plays well offensively, one or BOTH could come.
  • Feels better about Smith than Wingo

7/19 Bank (Text edition)

- Miami remains in hot pursuit of the top two WRs in the nation, Jeremiah Smith (Chaminade) and Ryan Wingo (St. Louis). Smith obviously has strong relationships with former and current teammates on Miami's commit list, and Wingo has a relationship with fellow Midwesterner (and recent Miami commit) DE Marquise Lightfoot (Chicago). While Miami continues to work hard to get elite players in the boat before the season, they strongly believe there will be another recruiting season later in the year once Miami has success on the field. And they remain confident that this is a much-improved team. If Miami makes an offensive leap similar to what we saw from '19 to '20, I predict we land at least one of these guys.

My guess is that we are currently third for wingo (Texas and tenn). Uga ain’t in it for him.
It'll be interesting to see now that Tennessee got Matthews. They had an insane NIL offer on the table for Wingo and he was wanting Georgia to get in the same ballpark $. He wants (last I had heard back in early summer) to be at Georgia but they don't pay as much as us, Texas, Tennessee, etc.

It's almost entirely an NIL driven recruitment but we're also going to have to have on-field results for it to happen.

Wouldn't count on it. We will be out-bid and we're not putting out the same offense at the UT's

Advertisement
It'll be interesting to see now that Tennessee got Matthews. They had an insane NIL offer on the table for Wingo and he was wanting Georgia to get in the same ballpark $. He wants (last I had heard back in early summer) to be at Georgia but they don't pay as much as us, Texas, Tennessee, etc.

It's almost entirely an NIL driven recruitment but we're also going to have to have on-field results for it to happen.

Wouldn't count on it. We will be out-bid and we're not putting out the same offense at the UT's

From what I heard about Matthews (recent Ivins/Cooper pod), he was on the same 7x7 team as Nico and Ethan Davis. It was some tourney and they all played on the same team and supposedly meshed really well.

As for Wingo, I've read online from Georgia fans that UGA is not in the running for two reasons - something happened in his visit to UGA that really rubbed either the staff or other players the wrong way and second, UGA's class is quickly filling up and there is very little room for him....supposedly.

I think Texas is probably the biggest threat here. JMO.

From what I heard about Matthews (recent Ivins/Cooper pod), he was on the same 7x7 team as Nico and Ethan Davis. It was some tourney and they all played on the same team and supposedly meshed really well.

As for Wingo, I've read online from Georgia fans that UGA is not in the running for two reasons - something happened in his visit to UGA that really rubbed either the staff or other players the wrong way and second, UGA's class is quickly filling up and there is very little room for him....supposedly.

I think Texas is probably the biggest threat here. JMO.
NIL request rubbed UGA the wrong way.

Advertisement
Back