2024 2024 WR Ryan Wingo receives offer

Advertisement
Rip, for some reason I thought he was 6’6” for a second with that speed. But Starscream was smaller than Megatron anyways
He was and it was a cool name but I’d be ****ed if that was nickname, given that he was such a *****.

Sunstreaker would be my pick if I ran like a 4.2-4.3 lol
I believe that nickname has already been taken

Dance Speedo GIF

Advertisement
I know our WR room would be absolutely elite if we could pull that off, good thing we have TVD and this talented WR room in 2023 to show off

I’m not going to claim this years WR is elite but they are likely top 30 and should be more than enough to get us the 8-9 wins when compared to who we play. Especially if Harrell is 100% and the depth with the young speedster shine as expected.

I’m not going to claim this years WR is elite but they are likely top 30 and should be more than enough to get us the 8-9 wins when compared to who we play. Especially if Harrell is 100% and the depth with the young speedster shine as expected.
Our WR’s are going surprise a lot of people. Hopefully, the scheme lives up to the hype but I hear good things from people who are much smarter than me when it comes to the X’s and O’s.

Advertisement

love to see him waiting it out.

I'll believe we have a chance if our offense looks like we all hope it does.

If we're "boring" on offense again and like Mario is known for, we won't have a chance. I hope last year was a massive enough fail for Mario that he is willing to allow for some drastic changes on the field this year. Time will tell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our WR’s are going surprise a lot of people. Hopefully, the scheme lives up to the hype but I hear good things from people who are much smarter than me when it comes to the X’s and O’s.
HE HAS TO OPEN IT UP IN THE PASSING GAME! There’s no way he comes here with a BROFFENSE after that F’ING atrocity last year. Knowing we’re trying to change the narrative with QB’s and WR’s.

Advertisement
Back