2024 2024 WR Ryan Wingo receives offer

Advertisement
Something to monitor: Wingo is tight with Marquise Lightfoot.

1688495284521.gif

Advertisement
Their QB room would certainly be a huge plus with all the talent they've landed there.

The absolute best thing that could happen for us is Emory getting a good chunk of time to show he's got a bright future. Right now our QB rooms are night and day in comparison.
I disagree. The best thing for us would be for Jacurri to take the next step passing. That means we have our college version of VINCE YOUNG. He also just makes this offense multi dimensional and harder to defend.

Advertisement
Their QB room would certainly be a huge plus with all the talent they've landed there.

The absolute best thing that could happen for us is Emory getting a good chunk of time to show he's got a bright future. Right now our QB rooms are night and day in comparison.
Mailk Murphy yes he gonna be good, by all accounts he already looks good. But once the politics take over for Arch, Malik will be gone long before Wingo ever sniffs Austin. Arch is not some can’t miss prospect. In fact he’s overrated to put it kindly. Look who they have committed at qb this year, he sure looks like their version of Judd to me…so essentially as a wr in this class all your eggs are in the Arch basket…….doesn’t sound like a can’t lose situation for an elite wr to me.

Last edited:
I disagree. The best thing for us would be for Jacurri to take the next step passing. That means we have our college version of VINCE YOUNG. He also just makes this offense multi dimensional and harder to defend.

Supposedly he asked for and has been granted a RS year to work on his passing game. I very well could've missed that expectation changing, if so I'll stand corrected.

Personally, I hate the comparison to one of the greats of CFB and I just don't see it.

Advertisement
Mailk Murphy yes he gonna be good, by all accounts he already looks good. But once the politics take over for Arch Malik will be gone long before Wingo ever sniffs Austin. Arch is not some can’t miss prospect. In fact he’s overrated to put it kindly. Look who they have committed at qb this year, he sure looks like their version of Judd to me…so essentially as a wr in this class all your eggs are in the Arch basket…….doesn’t sound like a can’t lose situation for an elite wr to me.

So a straight up question for you.

Would you trade rooms on talent alone today with Texas? I know I sure as heck would.

Additionally, I don't think Arch is as good as he was rated, but he still deserves the accolades. I've learned my lesson on doubting a Manning however improbable the chances of yet another generation of theirs having success is.

Supposedly he asked for and has been granted a RS year to work on his passing game. I very well could've missed that expectation changing, if so I'll stand corrected.

Personally, I hate the comparison to one of the greats of CFB and I just don't see it.
Well if that’s the case. I stand corrected and agree with your assessment.

Advertisement

I would take the improvement in passing that that kid at FSU has done in a short period. If jacurri could take a step of that size, relative to his talent and starting point, that kid would be so difficult to defend.

Advertisement
Back