2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oops, I thought you had the inside track. But still, the fact that you don’t think he’s coming has got to be based on something. I know you just don’t throw **** out like that. Also, I thought you knew him or his family or something, maybe I’m not recalling it correctly.
I do.

That doesn’t mean anything.

Recruits change their mind all the time.

Agreed.
A group like Chance, Jojo, Hawkins, and Duff would be pretty exciting and sould be attainable.
100 percent my wishlist at wr currently.

If some guys show more by summer they would be adde dbut thats a group i want.

THESE 2 I WOULD MAKE PRIORITY RECRUITS AS WELL.

Jo Jo or Hawkins playyyy im taking any from that group right away.

100 percent my wishlist at wr currently.

If some guys show more by summer they would be adde dbut thats a group i want.

THESE 2 I WOULD MAKE PRIORITY RECRUITS AS WELL.

Jo Jo or Hawkins playyyy im taking any from that group right away.
Dozie Ezukanma in Hard Rock on Saturdays, Erik Ezukanma on Sundays for the Fins. Lets get it going

Advertisement
I’ve given up on Smith at this point. But if we can land Trader with Chance Robinson and then possibly flip McCoy from the Noles I’ll call that a elite haul. It would change the WR room immediately. We just need a QB…

We have one - Judd "The Enforcer" Anderson, the great grandson of legendary member of the Four Horsemen, Arn "The Enforcer" Anderson*

*he's not actually related to him but I'm starting the rumor anyways, he's our very own Augie DiBiase

1681668886461.gif

Advertisement
Oops, I thought you had the inside track. But still, the fact that you don’t think he’s coming has got to be based on something. I know you just don’t throw **** out like that. Also, I thought you knew him or his family or something, maybe I’m not recalling it correctly.
It'll be a marathon recruitment either way and we gotta show a pulse on offense no matter what

We have one - Judd "The Enforcer" Anderson, the great grandson of legendary member of the Four Horsemen, Arn "The Enforcer" Anderson*

*he's not actually related to him but I'm starting the rumor anyways, he's our very own Augie DiBiase
Meh… I’ll take him as a secondary option we need a much much better QB than him…

Advertisement
Meh… I’ll take him as a secondary option we need a much much better QB than him…
Agreed, gonna be tough to pry away a good QB tho, still not impossible. I’ll list the quality ones I’d like to go after

Tough Flips
Air Noland - OSU Commit(something would have to change)
Ryan Puglisi - UGA Commit (possible if UGA gets Raiola, still a strong verbal tho)

Possible Flips
Marcos Davila - Purdue Commit (appears to be a Dawson guy, TCU Decommit)
Colin Hurley - LSU Commit (less interest w/ Dawson, showed UM interest, former 25’)
Dante Reno - USCe Commit (offered by Dawson, coaches son, teamate w/ Carver)

Uncommitted guys
Elijah Brown (not offered, elite talent with very few visits, should definitely pursue)
Michael Van Buren (multiple CBs to Penn State, best uncommitted QB we’ve offered that we have a shot at)

The only reason I think we have a chance is because he is originally a Dade kid and not a Broward kid.

Advertisement
Doesn’t TVD have another year or am I mistaken…if so what’s the chance of him staying another year if he doesn’t have an other worldly season and just a decent one…..it’d be great to have him back to give us a chance to give Emory and Jacurri another year to grow and another year for the good QBs to see the offense we will run and get them to commit…

Agreed, gonna be tough to pry away a good QB tho, still not impossible. I’ll list the quality ones I’d like to go after

Tough Flips
Air Noland - OSU Commit(something would have to change)
Ryan Puglisi - UGA Commit (possible if UGA gets Raiola, still a strong verbal tho)

Possible Flips
Marcos Davila - Purdue Commit (appears to be a Dawson guy, TCU Decommit)
Colin Hurley - LSU Commit (less interest w/ Dawson, showed UM interest, former 25’)
Dante Reno - USCe Commit (offered by Dawson, coaches son, teamate w/ Carver)

Uncommitted guys
Elijah Brown (not offered, elite talent with very few visits, should definitely pursue)
Michael Van Buren (multiple CBs to Penn State, best uncommitted QB we’ve offered that we have a shot at)
It almost did Hartline in the hospital! Atv accident.

Doesn’t TVD have another year or am I mistaken…if so what’s the chance of him staying another year if he doesn’t have an other worldly season and just a decent one…..it’d be great to have him back to give us a chance to give Emory and Jacurri another year to grow and another year for the good QBs to see the offense we will run and get them to commit…
TVD having an amazing season and going high in the draft is more important to us having better recruiting in the near term since it would dissuade this notion that Mario doesn't run QB friendly offenses nor can develop Qbs.

TVD having an amazing season and going high in the draft is more important to us having better recruiting in the near term since it would dissuade this notion that Mario doesn't run QB friendly offenses nor can develop Qbs.

Wasn’t so much talking about recruiting ( other than the fact it would give Mario another year to find a top QB ) as I was having a stud 5th year QB to lead the team cause as of right now unless you’re counting Emory as a top QB there’s not one on the roster and getting one this year doesn’t look imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back