2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The problem is you can’t rely that they will stick to that statement.

How many games do they need to actually see for them to flip from ohio state or not go to another frontrunner program?

Let’s take J smith. If osu gets to the playoffs or even wins it all. How much would it take for us to actually flip him?

The players that commit are gonna believe in what they and they coaches can do and not what mashup of transfers and young guys do in Mario’s second year.

it’s simple, the players on the west coast saw what Mario did and believe in him.
The sofla players have been brainwashed to believe that not even Saban can fix Miami. An 8 or 9 win season with a good offense isn’t gonna change Smith’s mind.

Riley Williams was the 4th ranked tight end and decided to follow Mario across the country to a team that won 5 games.
He could’ve gone back home to Oregon and played for the premier Nike school in a team that was built by Cristobal.

But the local 5 stars gotta wait and see?

This is why Mario is recruiting nationally. I’m sure he would love to land the elite of sofla.
But if they’ve been brainwashed or dreaming of front-running then he isn’t gonna wait till nsd to see if they change their mind.
Bruh, i agree with most of what u say, buts its a specific type of local player. Usually highly rated + attend private schools, usually from Broward. Ray Ray and Robby are local and i consider them elite. Those private school players feel like they are better than Miami, alot of their coaches and handlers have no love for the Canes

Advertisement
Ball out on offense, Make sure the opportunities are right and dude is a Cane.

Average offensive production or inferior NIL & he's a Buckeye

Advertisement
Bruh, i agree with most of what u say, buts its a specific type of local player. Usually highly rated + attend private schools, usually from Broward. Ray Ray and Robby are local and i consider them elite. Those private school players feel like they are better than Miami, alot of their coaches and handlers have no love for the
Ohio St seems to pluck the best receivers in Florida and we need to stop that crap. But as said above, Washington and Joseph are elite. I think Robinson has a chance to be very good on the outside. Just keep getting talent.

Advertisement

- Robinson walked into DRV PNK Stadium alongside Hollywood Chaminade-Madonna Top247 athlete Joshisa Trader, who also didn’t hold back his affinity for what Miami was doing on offense.

“I saw a big difference from last year’s spring game. The Air Raid offense, they spread the ball around. The rotation was good. Nobody was walking around, nobody was tired. The receivers did good. Big improvement from last year from what I saw,” Trader said.

- Robinson walked into DRV PNK Stadium alongside Hollywood Chaminade-Madonna Top247 athlete Joshisa Trader, who also didn’t hold back his affinity for what Miami was doing on offense.

“I saw a big difference from last year’s spring game. The Air Raid offense, they spread the ball around. The rotation was good. Nobody was walking around, nobody was tired. The receivers did good. Big improvement from last year from what I saw,” Trader said.
I get the feeling that the kid just wants to find something to hang his hat on to commit to UM. Doesn’t feel like this kid is doing everything he can to get out of town.

Advertisement
Yea some kids want nothing to do with us (Smith), but people act like every south Florida WR just wants to leave town. Guys like Innis were begging Miami to give them a reason to stay, besides the money.

Here's hoping Dawson is the real deal. I don't blame any kid that wants to see results on the field first.

Yea some kids want nothing to do with us (Smith), but people act like every south Florida WR just wants to leave town. Guys like Innis were begging Miami to give them a reason to stay, besides the money.

Here's hoping Dawson is the real deal. I don't blame any kid that wants to see results on the field first.

Saying Smith wanted nothing to do with us isn't fair. You might even say we came in as high as second for him. He just had OSU and their recent WR production #1. I am not going to hate on him. Every SFL kid isn't obligated to take a risk and come rebuild our program. The ones who do though, are going to be legends in this city and the NFL for the rest of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back